Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they looked just fine.

My neices, who are the same ages, wear these sorts of things all the time (my elder neice who is a couple of months older than Beatrice wore something very similar to her own 21st this year - including the black tights and high heels).

The younger one is the more colourful of the two but also wears clothes like these although being much taller (she is over 6') she is conscious of length a bit more.

I see two young women who look very comfortable with themselves and look great for the event - a birthday party.

If they wore that to church I would think it was inappropriate.

It looks much better on Bea. Alexa is horribly thin and the boots are ugly.

I thought it was an interesting look on Beatrice. I wasn't exactly in love with it but I didn't hate it. Its one of those dresses that you have to think about it.

Its always interesting to see the same dress on a different body type. Now that I see it on both ladies, I am going to go with I don't like it. Its an interesting dress but not a classic dress or something that 20 years from now will make me go...I remember that dress...it was great then and its great now. All I can think of is...hmmm...interesting concept.

But yes, I would agree with lallyvee and Instyle. The dress looks better with black stockings and a different type of shoe.

The princesses need fashion advisers to hold them by the hand. Neither one of them has any fashion sense and it is getting a bit old trying to find anything positive about their appearances. They are young girls in the public eye and they should make an effort to wear clothes that fit well and accentuate the positive.

Princess Beatrice yesterday (this time I indeed liked her dress):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

These pictures were originally posted by Iceflower :flowers:

I agree with Lumutqueen. Some dresses are designed for the stage and this is definitely one of those. I wouldn't mind if I saw it on Beyonce, for example. I just think it's quite inappropriate for a princess.

:previous:

:D Maybe it was borrowed from Beyonce? ;) I think it's not easy to find anything positive about the outfits of Bea & Eugenie, but I liked at least the length of the dress this time plus the stockings. I wonder how the dress looked like without the jacket (which didn't really suit to the dress).

:previous:

:D Maybe it was borrowed from Beyonce? ;) I think it's not easy to find anything positive about the outfits of Bea & Eugenie, but I liked at least the length of the dress this time plus the stockings. I wonder how the dress look liked without the jacket (which didn't really suit to the dress).

Hopefully, we'll never know...:whistling:

Loved the dress, very hip and young. Not so sure about the black jacket with it though, the jury is still out on that one. And I have to say that she has the most gorgeous shiny hair, it's fantastic and her makeup looks lovely too.

Agreed, I think the dress is gorgeous and trendy. I would have chosen a different jacket though, but it still goes. Its the kind of dress I would wear, if I were a princess, or a girl.....

Her hair is gorgeous! If only Eugenie could grow out a nice mane.

Princess Eugenie looks quite polished and tailored for this event. I love the coat, and black purse, gloves, pumps. If only she'd worn a hat? On second thought, an odd or outlandish choice may have ruined the outfit.....

Seems as if Eugenie doesn't have a soft spot for hats in a classic sense (beside her fascinators, berets and so one). I really like this coat as well plus the gloves are nice. Only the pumps aren't much my cup of tea, remind me too much on those her grandmother usually wears (especially in the third pic). :angel:

Eugenie's coat is really beautiful and elegant. She looked great today.

The Princess's of York have spoiled us this week. I agree about the pumps though and she needs to do something with her hair or wear a lovely hat. I hope this trend continues.

They looked very nice, for them that is is feat. They didn't need some ridiculous hat, which they often wear. Their hair looked like all young ladies their age.

Beatrice and Eugenie both looked nice. And it's nice seeing them go to events with their grandparents.

I think they look nice too.

The princesses have looked lovely in the most recent pics.

I definitely loved Bea's gold dress.

And Eugenie looked very nice and Princess like in the event with her grandparents. I, for one am glad she didn't use a hat. The younger British royals aren't known for their hats (with the exception of Lady Gabriella Windsor) and it would have ruined the look. Think butterflies!

Eugenie looks very elegant and her heels are rather like HM the Queen's.

Princess Beatrice yesterday (pictures originally posted by Iceflower):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

IMO her hair looked nice, so shiny. I'm not sure about the top, but somehow I like the skirt. Such a kind of blue compared with black looks quite nice on her! :flowers:

Well at least her Mom got it right... Beatrice I don't even know where to begin.

Beatrice missed the fashion mark on this dress, where is one to begin? Wrong pattern, bad sillouette,awful color....better luck next time. (at least we didnt get a horrible hat or fascinator, thank God for small favors?)

Lordy Bea - where to start. The thing is I know what she's trying to do, but it swamps her. Such a shame. Fergs looks great there, green frock with red hair is always a great way to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom