Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has such gorgeous hair - let it be ... Bea!

Thank you queenofthelight. "Streaking across her school playing field" When was this event?
And is that the outfit, from the premiere?
Temperley London i think. :)
x

Thank you queenofthelight. "Streaking across her school playing field" When was this event?
And is that the outfit, from the premiere?
Temperley London i think. :)
x

The article actually made a mistake and are referring to Eugenie who reportedly streaked in her final days at Marlborough College

I have to comment on Eugenie's Stars and Stripes bikini. I think she needs a rather more supportive top, and a larger bottom (maybe like boys' shorts, which are quite popular now). And I'm not saying she has a weight issue! Almost all of us, even the skinny minnies, have bathing suit issues. Which is why I refuse to approach water unless I'm wearing a large cardboard box...

Avicenna, I went to that site and there were some dresses the girls would look great in. I think either of them would look good in a Pucci design. IMO a Pucci would probably be most in character with Eugenie, but probably look a hair better on Bea.

But either girl would be yummy in royal blue or a close shade.

I like this coat. It is very simple, but it looks very luxurious. It looks like it is made of a very soft cashmere. I love the shape of the collar. She looks very warm and comfortable in this coat and hat.

I have to comment on Eugenie's Stars and Stripes bikini. I think she needs a rather more supportive top, and a larger bottom (maybe like boys' shorts, which are quite popular now). And I'm not saying she has a weight issue! Almost all of us, even the skinny minnies, have bathing suit issues. Which is why I refuse to approach water unless I'm wearing a large cardboard box...
I agree. The Yorks ALL (mother and daughters) look better with their clothes on!)

This is one of my favourite all tme outfits for Eugenie.
She looks beautiful.
x

Although I could never call Eugenie beautiful she certainly looks good in this plain coat in a light colour and if she kept to classical styles in light colours she would do very well. The white seems to bring out her very pretty colouring.

I like Eugenie´s outfit best and I think that she has a much better fashion sense than her sister. Neither look absolutely fabulous but they look good and that is a very good start.

I like Eugenie's outfit better than Beatrice's. The shape and style of Bea's outfit is nice, but I don't care for the print.

It was taken last September during the London Fashion week attending the ISSA show - they are both wearing dresses by the ISSA label

It might be time for them to change labels, some girls might look terrific in these but they don´t.

No & no.The girls need professional help.You can't leave the house looking like that when you're a Princess.I don't mean to be rude,it' just that I would love to see them dressed properly,just like Mary or Marie of Denmark.

No & no.The girls need professional help.You can't leave the house looking like that when you're a Princess.I don't mean to be rude,it' just that I would love to see them dressed properly,just like Mary or Marie of Denmark.

I understand what your saying. But don't forget that Mary and Marie are older than these two girls and they are much more invovled in royal life. I am sure there are a fair few bad outfits that Mary and Marie have worn we just haven't seen them. :flowers:

Could we please try to stay on topic, Beatrice & Eugenie, rather than straying off-topic with comparisons with other princesses?

Thanks!

marmi,
RHoF Moderator

Sorry to say that I'm not keen on the lime green with purple/violet/lavender, whatever color the blouse is. The black and white number is interesting.

IMO,Beatrice looks good in the 2nd pic only (with her sister).
Princess Eugenie,though,went a little bit too far.

:previous:
Beatrice's outfit from Ladies day is stunning. So So beautiful and fitted for Beatrice. One of her best so far.

Eugenie's colour combination are so so good but the hat/fascinator is all wrong. The purple jacket is wonderful.

Her black and white outfit from the 19th I think, was awful. The polka dot hat was bad aswell. :)

Bea's outfit was perfect... Can't make the same about her sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom