The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 03:38 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalia View Post
A gallery from Bunte.de can be found here:- Eugenie und Beatrice lieben es schrill - Bilder - BUNTE
I loved the blue hat ...

Old 12-04-2008, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator

I do love these fashion forums - everyone makes rather negatve comments about two perfectly respectable young ladies and it leaves me wondering whether in fact half the people here are secret anti-royalists and have forgotten to look at their own wardrobes! Walk down any street today and you will see that an awful lot of young women today are wearing utter rubbish thrown together haphazardly from a myriad of cheap unispiring high street chains. Worse still rather too many of them seem to think it is ok to compliment the overall effect by applying copious amounts of skyblue eyeshadow badly applied with black mascara to within an inch or their lives. For all the fashion magazines, tv programmes and "latest looks" to hit the streets every season, never has there been an age in history when young women have be so badly let down by designers and the bad advice given by fashion editors who have done nothing less that turn a generation of young folk into clones. And so going back to Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, I believe that their fashion sense is quite unique and stands out from the ordinary crowd. Their styles compliment each other and could even be described as being quite bohemian, eccentric at times. But above all, they are styles that are not bland or boring or inconsequential. B & E are instantly recognisable in family photos and at events and I think that says it all!

Old 12-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post
I do love these fashion forums - everyone makes rather negatve comments about two perfectly respectable young ladies and it leaves me wondering whether in fact half the people here are secret anti-royalists and have forgotten to look at their own wardrobes! Walk down any street today and you will see that an awful lot of young women today are wearing utter rubbish thrown together haphazardly from a myriad of cheap unispiring high street chains.!

All of this may be true but remember the Princesses have more money than the young girls walking down the street doing the best they can on their wages, buying from the chain stores. Also most of these young girls are not announcing to the world that they are thinking about a career in fashion. It is not anti-royal to find that the two young Princesses dress very badly, whereas the young girls throw together haphazardly, pieces that they bought at the prices they could afford, the Princesses seem to throw together very expensive pieces and make, most of the time, a hash of it. It is not anti-royal to want, or perhaps expect royal princesses to dress better than these two.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/fotoweb/...archiveid=5018 Church 28th Dec
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/fotoweb/...archiveid=5018

Old 12-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Heir Apparent

I like Eugenie's coat. The pattern is very youthful, yet elegant. I also like the beret. It looks very soft and warm.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Aristocracy

I think both Beatrice and Eugenie dressed amazingly this christmas. I particularly liked Eugenie's outfit on the 28th December. Indeed, I know Zara's style was praised as standing out- but I believe the York girls were dressed far more stylish and suitable.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie attend the unveiling of a new statue of Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother on the Mall on February 24, 2009 in London, England.
Zimbio
Zimbio
Old 02-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie attend the unveiling of a new statue of Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother on the Mall on February 24, 2009 in London, England.
Zimbio
Out is by British designer Luella s/s09. Jacket off the runway

Quote:
Zimbio
Too short for a young girl or royal in public. Hat is cute.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:25 PM
Heir Apparent

I like their hats, but I agree with Dazzling. Their skirts are too short.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
I like their hats, but I agree with Dazzling. Their skirts are too short.
If the hats are looked at on a stand-alone-basis, I agree. However, a white or off-white hat combined with dark clothes does not work IMHO Eugenie's choice was better.

Otherwise I agree with the too short skirts.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Aristocracy

Eugenie looks great (yes, skirt's a bit short, but not disastrously so, she is very young too), but yet again Beatrice gets it wrong. I think I've pinned it down - everything she wears is actually nice, but she puts it all together in the most haphazard format. That jacket should have been work with a plain dark skirt and a complementary hat. Come one - someone get the girl a stylist!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Far too short of skirts for the event they were attending - generally awful

Old 02-25-2009, 06:07 AM
Heir Apparent

http://s5.tinypic.com/2pt2l8x.jpg (24.02.2009)
http://s5.tinypic.com/2gv7qrk.jpg
http://s5.tinypic.com/148m9nt.jpg
http://s5.tinypic.com/29ase8m.jpg
Old 02-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

yesterday at the unveiling eugenie is wearing the hat that Beatrice wore at christmas 2008

Old 02-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Heir Apparent

!!! Very funny!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at Cavalli Party in Milan, on March 1 2009.
Hello

Purepeople
Old 03-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at Cavalli Party in Milan, on March 1 2009.
Hello

Purepeople

Did eugenie mistake that top for a dress

Old 03-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I like Beatrice's dress, but Eugenie's is way too short. It does look like she is just wearing a top. It is a very awkward look.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

yes beatrice does look well at the Cavilli party - but sarah is awful she needs to catch her self on as she is nearly 50 and dresses far too much like her teenage daughters

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion, princess beatrice, princess eugenie, style