Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: What?Why?Where? :eek: Sorry,I'm trying to ask:Who is a student at a fashion college? :shock: Oh,no,noooooooooo!!Is she going to influence the fashion trends in the future? I'm leaving this planet,that's it :ninja:

Beatrice is attending a chi-chi fashion college which - I believe - is Goldsmith's. I am sure that there are many talented students there. I cannot imagine what exact courses Beatrice is studying. I think that she has the intention to have her own fashion line someday which is a joke in itself. Beatrice has absolutely no taste in fashion.

Pamk,the "joke" is terrifying by itself...Why did you continue it?Now I'm gonna have nightmares ;) :D

Oh alright then, I think I'll have to take back what I said in my last post on this subject having seen the latest images here! :lol:

Has a vote ever been cast in who is the best dressed royal family?! :flowers:

Aside from the wind wreaking havoc with their dresses, I must say that this is a vast improvement from their previous outifts. Eugenie's dress is very pretty (although, it still seems to be a bit too short), and Beatrice looks very nice in that particular shade of blue. These two princesses still need to consider slightly longer hemlines, though.

I might have reversed the two dresses on the girls. Eugenie with her lovely dark hair would look lovely in royal blue. Beatrice in the lighter color. But you're right, the hemlines should have been longer (and possibly weighted). We were in danger of seeing the royal thongs. :eek:.

I saw a picture of them with Fergie at the Cavalli show. They were all in black. Beatrice had puffy little cap sleeves on her dress, which made her upper arms look enormous. I can't wear them myself, you have to have really thin arms for that to look alright.

Beatrice is attending a chi-chi fashion college which - I believe - is Goldsmith's. I am sure that there are many talented students there. I cannot imagine what exact courses Beatrice is studying. I think that she has the intention to have her own fashion line someday which is a joke in itself. Beatrice has absolutely no taste in fashion.

Beatrice is attending Goldsmiths College, in South London. It is certainly not a "chi-chi" college, in fact it is based in one of the most depressing and poor parts of London. If I am not mistaken, she is studying History, and not fashion.

Home, Goldsmiths, University of London

:previous: Imagine that young lady kicking someone with these shoes.Ouch! :rolleyes: And it seems that she likes fishing a lot :whistling:

I think the translecent nature of Bea's dress is in poor taste.These girls want to wear short dresses to the exclusion of anything else.We all have to honestly assess our body types when choosing clothes and I feel there is a discinnect in this area when these girls dress themselves.They are of average build with a pear shaped body and need to dress with this in mind.What looks good on a girl with a waif like figure will not look good on them and vice versa.

Did not realize it in the first pictures ... The material of Bea's dress is translucent or should I say non-opaque. Whatever, see it yourself in the pictures of the afterparty:
Sarah Ferguson Pictures - UK Film Premiere: The Young Victoria - Afterparty - Zimb
:nonono:

I hadn't noticed at first, you can see whatever undergarment Bea has on. And what's with Bea dragging her mother all over the place??

The other thing I noticed about these girls is that no one has ever shown them how to stand for photos. They look very awkward and don't seem to know how to handle their legs, arms and their purses. I suspect that Diana probably knew how to arrange herself, since she had taken so many dance courses, but not these girls.

It's too bad because I think they're attractive young women who could use some positive attention.

Beatrice is a sweet girl and that cream colour dress was very nice. The Duchess looked good but Eugenie needs some more help.

I totally disagree with you, Odette. I think Eugenie looks the best of the lot. Sarah tends to have too much on display for a woman of her age, IMO. And Beatrice just had too much going on -- some sort of applique on her left shoulder, which I could never figure out, a tasselled belt, and some glittery pins or something on her skirt, plus the dark unitard under the dress.

I totally disagree with you, Odette. I think Eugenie looks the best of the lot. Sarah tends to have too much on display for a woman of her age, IMO. And Beatrice just had too much going on -- some sort of applique on her left shoulder, which I could never figure out, a tasselled belt, and some glittery pins or something on her skirt, plus the dark unitard under the dress.

I transposed the names of the girls. Eugenie was the one in the beige dress and she was the best I agree I just called her by the wrong name. I called Eugenie Beatrice and the other way around. Beatrice;s one shoulder get up and the patch on the shoulder reminded me of a dress Marie wore that caused about 10 pages of comments. Sarah had a new push up bra and if I had said anything negative, I'd get a comment from a moderator.......
So we agree 100% Odette mixed up the names!:flowers:

You know... sometimes I hate how they wear because they look so trashy, vulgar as for the princesses, they show they are big girls... But on the other hand I'm impress because they wear what they like and want and they don't care that they doesn't look like Kate Moss or Gisele.\ or what people would say.

I think you can be a big girl and still look great (and appropriate), like Jennifer Hudson or America Ferrera. Even Kate Winslet back in Titanic days.

These girls just don't, usually, and it's a shame because they are attractive and young. Even HM wasn't a waif and she was a lovely young woman, with great clothes (they didn't start dressing her up like the Queen Mum until about 1968).

Hmm, I know it's against precedent, but I like Beatrice's Royal Albert Hall outfit. It could be a little longer, though. I think she'd probably look good in a similar outfit, only in a brighter color, like her March 20 dress.

The March 20 dress was a good color, but it didn't work with the fancy jacket and then the ruffles across her backside. If her skirt had lacked the ruffles, it would have been much more flattering IMO.

I wonder if anyone has told her not to put embellishments on those spots where you're rather bigger?

Hey Princesses, I'll be your stylist for FREE! I can HELP you look better...my eyes are nearly wrecked from all the wrecks I've seen them wear.LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom