Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie attending Easter Sunday church service at St. George's Chapel on April 4, 2010 in Windsor.

Beatrice
Beatrice
Eugenie
Eugenie

Beatrice has really good legs and I like her shoes. The dress looks nice, too. Not sure about how the jacket matches with the dress, though. I lOVE Philip Treacy but I don't think his style suits the York-girls, at least not the types of hats those girls choose. I don't like Eugenie's beret - it looks cute, but maybe a bit too cute. Don't think her outfit flatters her body. JMHO.

I have noticed that the princesses wear black at times, which brings a question to mind. It was my understanding that the British royal ladies only wore black as a colour of mourning. Do I have it wrong? What is the current royal protocol on this matter?

I have noticed that the princesses wear black at times, which brings a question to mind. It was my understanding that the British royal ladies only wore black as a colour of mourning. Do I have it wrong? What is the current royal protocol on this matter?

Well no royal member has died.
I think they just where black to be stylish.
I don't think the royal court has a protocol on not wearing black unless someone has died.

Does anyone know who designed Eugenie's jacket and dress? Love the neat little details!

The jacket is from Topshop and has been seen worn by both York princesses over the last year - Eugenie wore it her cousin Peter's wedding in May 2008

I think it is time to retire that jacket! Goodness, it is not that stylish... JMHO.

Last edited:
Front what I can see I really like what both girls have on today - nice bold colours and not too much fuss about them. Of course we can only see half the outfit, and these two are always full of surprises... That red in particular looks fab on Eugenie!

Red and White for England me thinks.

I agree, I especially love that shade of red on Eugenie. The hat looks nice too. But I will wait for pictures to see them at full length. :D

Red & blue however looks good to me. :flowers:

Well unless pictures are taken inside the palace, I don't know when we will get full length once. On the balcony, the bottom of the dress or skirt and shoes will be obstructed by the balcony itself.

They both look nice although I'm not keen on the feather headgear Beatrice is wearing.

eugenie looked great in red - the outfit is lovely. beatrice looks good also! such a pleasure to see them, they always look effortlessly good!

I loved Eugenie's hat! They both looked nice like they usually do.

The hats are hideous. They would do better just buying something in a store. They look like sill, children's party hats from outerspace. The girls have no taste and get no guidance, obviously.

The hats are hideous. They would do better just buying something in a store. They look like sill, children's party hats from outerspace. The girls have no taste and get no guidance, obviously.

Unfortunately you are right. Both girls try to be classy+ trendy, but the result is a full catastrophy!

I liked Beatrice's outfit more than Eugenie's actually. Sure they need guidance but let's not forget they're still very young. :)

Unfortunately you are right. Both girls try to be classy+ trendy, but the result is a full catastrophy!
I'd hardly call their outfits a catastrophe. They're nothing spectacular but they're not that bad either. The hats on the other hand . . .

It's hard to tell since they're in carriages but their hats look nice.

More pictures:

Picture details
Picture details

Again I prefer Eugenie's outfit. A lovely hat and a smashing color, IMO. :flowers: It is also quite flattering for her figure, though the skirt could be tad longer.

^ Although the York sisters chose to wear similar outfits, Eugenie's looked much better. I love this vibrant pink/purple shade on her!

I prefer Eugenie's colours as well.

It does look casual.
I guess she wants to be comfortable while working.

She looks like she just rolled out of bed. Surely she has something more fitting for her first day of work. She also appears to have put on some weight... :(

Sorry, but neither of them has a sense of style, least fashion. She wouldn't have this job, dressed like this, if she wasn't who she is.

You are so correct, Countess! A shame, really. I am disappointed in Eugenie's weight gain... It seems that she has put on what Beatrice has lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom