Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's not only the sun, since Caroline does look alot better. Stephanie has not been a lucky person as an adult and it shows.

The gray dress looks familiar to me. Does anyone know if she has worn it before?

ed: my mistake - however she has worn similar gray outfits for the past five years for National Day.

Last edited:
January 17, 2013 - Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends the opening of the Monte-Carlo 37th International Circus Festival.
Printed skirt looks nice but quite short IMO, if it was knee length this wouldve been a nice outfit.

Close up ** Full view

Stephanie at the third circus evening show on January 19, 2013, wearing a nice black coat and a nice black dress with lace parts. I only dislike the shoes.

** Full view with coat ** Dress **

Stephanie at the third circus evening show on January 19, 2013, wearing a nice black coat and a nice black dress with lace parts. I only dislike the shoes.

The length of her skirts is ridiculous IMO. She needs to dress according to her age and position, leaving the short and too-tight skirts to others.

I find the second one very charming, lace looks pretty on her and I really does not see any mismatch according her age.

Princess Stephanie at the awards ceremony of the Circus Festival in Monaco yesterday, January 22, wearing a short black dress. It looks much better together with the glittering jacket as it hides the transparent parts of the dress.

** Full view with jacket ** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Stephanie has been in Lyon, France, today, May 22, to see the two elephants suffering from tuberculosis at the zoo of Lyon. The French court has annulled the euthanasia order that had caused a stir.

** Pic **

Stephanie in a long black dress at the AMADE anniversary gala in Monaco on October 4, wearing flats she looks quite tiny next to the others ;)

** Full view **

She looks quite good although I think the dress could be a little longer. Also, maybe a slight heel would improve the overall look but speaking as someone who hates having sore feet I can totally understand why she might have gone for comfort over style.

Dont know what it is but I always feel sorry for stephanie, I wish she would do somthing with her hair ....

Dont know what it is but I always feel sorry for stephanie, I wish she would do somthing with her hair ....

I totally agree! P. Stephanie always remind me of the « poor relative » of an wealthy family, most especially when she's standing near P. Caroline ( although all comparisons are unfair and hideous... ). As to her hair she should try a more fashionable, contemporary cut... She looks like an old grandmother ( or an old lady of the XIX century )!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Princess Stephanie does not wear a lot of jewelry. I have noticed that she does not pay a lot of attention to self-adornment. Maybe this explains her choices in simpler hairstyles.

A woman in her position could hire a personal hairstylist and spend a lot of time preparing for public appearances. But she doesn't do that. She has a spirited lively personality and it appears that she isn't the type to spend her time in the beauty parlor.

Maybe she has some of her Mother's practical DNA. Princess Grace could have worn extravagant jewelry like the jewelry that Elizabeth Taylor or the Duchess of Windsor wore but Grace did not do that. Grace had simpler tastes in clothing and jewelry. I think that in this respect, Stephanie is like her mother.

I remember what Prince Rainier once said about his wife. He said that Grace did not wast her time with personal masseurs, she didn't lay around and have spa treatments or covering herself in therapeutic mud, she was always busy. So it makes sense that since Grace's daughters were not raised with the example of a mother that set aside a lot of time for beauty treatments, massages and the like, that Stephanie has a tendency for simplicity and practical choices in clothing, hairstyles and jewelry.

Last edited:
The coat is fine but she seriously needs to do something about her hair - either get her roots done but not in that flattering matte brunette or go grey "gracefully" . Not least, she needs to stop dragging it back into that pony tail that looks as if she's about to start doing her housework.

The coat is fine but she seriously needs to do something about her hair - either get her roots done but not in that flattering matte brunette or go grey "gracefully" . Not least, she needs to stop dragging it back into that pony tail that looks as if she's about to start doing her housework.

Agree! Does she never can afford a hairdresser? She gives the impression that she does not give a dam to her appearance, she just jump from the bed, grabs the first clothe she has and get out!
I won't start again the usual discussion of "how destroyed is her face", but she makes situation worst with this ponytail and solarium face.

i must say that it is true that stephanie's face is quite damaged by the sun - when you compare her with caroline, it's very evident. even charlene, who grew up in south africa and spent a long time in the outdoors swimming, seems to have better skin than stephanie. i guess she reached a point of no return which is a shame. i hope she'll take more care from the sun from now on (but who can blame her with the beautiful beaches of montecarlo!)

I agree that she can't recover a nice skin anymore, but at least to pay more attention to her appearance, especially for the official occasions!

I agree that she can't recover a nice skin anymore, but at least to pay more attention to her appearance, especially for the official occasions!

A qualified plastic surgeon could roll back quite a lot of the sun damage .

I think P. Stephanie has been dressing very nicely lately. Starting at about the same time as her daughter's internship at Dior. Coincidence? I think not.

Princess Stephanie at today's National Day in Monaco wearing an elegant white coat (and as usual no hat ;)).

** Full view ** Upper part **

No hat but is that a scrunchy I see :eek:

The coat is nice on Princess Stephanie,its rare we get a chance to see her dressed up.

A couple of posts that had nothing to do with Princess Stephanie's fashion choices have been deleted as off-topic.

Okay, I'll try again. Stephanie's choice at the National Day celebrations were awful. It made her look completely flat and washed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom