Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So very HAPPY for Stephanie, she looked gorgeous! :flowers: And she was finally invited to a wedding outside of Monaco. It's wonderful to see her looking so happy & healthy & accepted. :)

I agree, with everyone; I thought she looked great, especially her dress for the reception! Getting better with age I suppose?

Stephanie has been looking very well recently. I liked her outfits at the wedding and evening reception, her hair is looking very glossy and healthy recently.

I do not go crazy but nice. The bag on the shoulder do not like at all.

I liked the red on her! Finally, somebody going against the dark colours!

Yes I love the colour. I was just wondering if she has ever worn a hat to these occasions - I can't recall. It would be definitely help the overall look. Her hair doesn't look good and not helped by being scraped back with an alice band.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The colour and cut of the coat are great. I don't understand why she does that awful scraped back thing with her hair - even just leaving it would be preferable. The colour and condition of her hair have been so much better recently - wasted opportunity, if you ask me.

She has worn hats in the fairly distant past and very effectively.

One word: Terrible. The sun has really done a number on her looks, and she seems not to care what she looks like. :eek:

Stephanie never looks like she knows what to do with her hair ...wish she would stay away from.Alice bands

On the occasion of the Day of the Circus Princess Stephanie attended a celebration at the Medrano Circus in Nice, France, yesterday, April 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

The outfit is smart if ordinary - wish she would make more effort with her hair.

Nothing wrong with the outfit. It's smart, and fits well. But under whelming and doesn't really suit the event.

Oh Stephanie please style your hair or wear a hat.

Nothing special. An every day outfit. But it is now a long time I abandoned the hope to see Stéphanie well dressed. She always looks like if she just jumped from bed. Never hair done, no attention to her clothes. A Princess Anne no 2.
I've noticed also the last times she does not wear hills, not very nice with skirt.

Nothing special. An every day outfit. But it is now a long time I abandoned the hope to see Stéphanie well dressed. She always looks like if she just jumped from bed. Never hair done, no attention to her clothes. A Princess Anne no 2.
I've noticed also the last times she does not wear hills, not very nice with skirt.

I think that's unfair to Princess Anne - she may not be into high fashion but she certainly doesn't turn up looking like she just jumped out of bed.

To be fair to Stephanie I think the outfit is fine - it's not exciting but the coat is smart and tailored. She just rarely does anything with her hair - it's a shame because when she makes the effort (like at Albert and Charlene's wedding or the twins christening) she looks lovely.

She stopped wearing heels a few years ago - I wondered if she has a problem with her feet that means she now finds them uncomfortable. Ballet flats seem to be her show of choice nowadays.

I like the outfit Stephanie wore to the National Day celebrations yesterday, but, I agree, it's nothing special.

Its very typical of Princess Stephanie's style,the coat is nice and I too wish HSH would wear a hat to these events.

Stephanie and Camille made the annual Christmas visit to the elderly people at the Cap Fleuri retirement home yesterday, December 16.

It's wonderful to see how much charity work Camille has supported with her presence and assistance during the last 2 years!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery **

Loving that handbag! She is looking good although I wish she would introduce some highlights into her hair to relieve the severe black.
So rare to see Stephanie getting a post in this thread these days ?

Princess Stephanie in a casual summer outfit at the 7th anniversary of the Maison de la Vie on June 15 - as she loves elephants, she wore pants with an animal print :)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom