Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Stephanie together with Prince Albert, Pauline and members of the association Fight AIDS Monaco attended a ceremony to mark World AIDS Day 2013 to be celebrated on December 1st, at the Oceanographic Museum in Monaco on November 29, 2013. The painted sheets have been created by members of FFAS Association.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** pt gallery: Pauline Ducruet et Stéphanie de Monaco : duo mère/fille engagé et ravissant **

** nicematin: Sida: cérémonie d'hommage aux défunts avec la princesse Stéphanie ** translation **

** pp gallery: Pauline Ducruet tout contre sa mère Stéphanie de Monaco pour un moment d'émotion **

** hola: Paulina Ducruet vuelve a acompañar a su madre, la princesa Estefanía, en la lucha contra el sida ** translation **

Stephanie as President of Fight Aids Monaco and Pauline attended the annual auction for funds-raising for her foundation on the World AIDS Day in Monaco on December 1, 2013. So great to see Pauline once more supporting her mother's foundation!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** gettyimages gallery **

** voici.fr gallery: Ravissant duo de princesses **

** parismatch.com gallery: Pauline et Stéphanie font monter les enchères contre le Sida **

** pp gallery: Stéphanie de Monaco, Pauline Ducruet: Inséparables et lumineuses pour Fight Aids **

** hellomagazine: Princess Stephanie of Monaco takes stunning lookalike daughter to charity auction **

UNAIDS has dedicated March 1, 2014 "International Day of Zero Discrimination". Zero Discrimination Day is an appeal to individuals all over the world to celebrate and promote the rights of every person to live a full life and dignity. The symbol for "zero discrimination" is the butterfly, widely recognized as a sign of transformation (see here). Fight Aids Monaco has joined in and Stephanie has posed with the symbols:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Stephanie at a Fight Aids gala with her daughter. There's no denying she has a wonderful figure but I don't think she needs to flaunt it quite so much. On the plus side, she has lightened her hair - far better than that severe black which was so ageing. Now if only she would do the same for that tan.
Pauline looks very good.
Hola

Princess Stephanie at a Fight Aids gala with her daughter. There's no denying she has a wonderful figure but I don't think she needs to flaunt it quite so much. On the plus side, she has lightened her hair - far better than that severe black which was so ageing. Now if only she would do the same for that tan.
Pauline looks very good.
Hola

Almost a candidate for the tv-show 'hotter dan my daughter' :flowers: but I'm glad she looks happy and relaxed, imo that's more important han the outfit. Pauline looks lovely as always :flowers:

Such an unflattering dress choice by Princess Stephanie ,her daughter Pauline has better taste.

Such an unflattering dress choice by Princess Stephanie ,her daughter Pauline has better taste.

I agree - I like the colour, but that's about it. Although having said that, Stephanie has generally been looking better recently.

IMO princess Stephanie looked polished today during Te Deum mass. Not so perfect as her sister but very elegant.

Posts about Princess Stephanie's lifestyle, smoking habits and her past have been deleted as off-topic! Please remember that this is a fashion thread!

Here's today's outfit zarat has mentioned above:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Quite a different look from Stephanie - I like it, but I wish she would soften the haircolour and style.

( All the Monaco ladies are in rather muted colours - I though this was an occasion for celebration)

Stephanie was better dressed than the prevous years but still looked plain

Stephanie looked smart - I like the cut of the coat. I, too wish she would lighten her hair colour a little, adopt a less severe style and maybe even rediscover hats.

The whole look is elegant.
I like her coat, nice cut and beautiful colors. I'm not sure about hairstyle. It's not bad, but I would have preferred something different. And I do not like such scrunchies.

I'm sorry to say, but Stephanie definitely has bad taste on dressing. When she was 18 years old (young and beautiful), she was dressed very minimal and sportish, so it was nice for this age.
Afterwards she started to dress very "disco", with strong shoulders and voluminous hair, but as she was still young and it was the fashion at this time, it was still acceptable. But since her 28ies she is always badly dressed, very young looking, half nude. She forgets that she is not 25 anymore, she is mother of kids in their 25ies... and this kind of outfits do not even suit to her actual, face, skin and body, and of course not at all to her rank.
Even when (rarely) she tries to be suitable and polished, she quite always fails. I do not understand how difficult could be for a woman with her financial power to have a haidresser, twice per week and to have a normal hairdo.... She looks always like if she jumped from bed, poor and without any help, she put a scrunch on her hair and she ran to work..And most of her dresses look like id she received them "second hand", from another woman, thinner and shorter, so everything to her is too tight and too short.
Sorry, I love Stephanie, she is an attaching and kind person, but since she decides to have official appearances, she should have some help.

This evening, December 1, the annual Fight Aids Monaco Auction Gala has taken place. Princess Stephanie was accompanied by Prince Albert this time:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

During her family holidays on Mauritius Princess Stephanie opened the renewed Casela World of Adventures park on February 26. She also agreed to become Patron of the park:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** mauritiustourism.tv video **

** Casela fb gallery: Official Launch of Casela World of Adventures **

** mc: S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie marraine du Casela World of Adventures sur l'Île Maurice **

** indian-ocean-times.com: Mauritius: Princess Stephanie of Monaco, sponsor of the animal park Casela **

One of Stephanie's more polished appearances today at the Christening. Her hair looks great, that shade of blue really suits her although I would have preferred a slightly longer skirt and a slightly heel on her shoes (she seems to only wear flats nowadays so I wonder if she has a problem).
Incidentally, I thought Pauline looked a mess, as if she was going to a barbecue on the beach.

I think its very simple dress for that official event.

One of Stephanie's more polished appearances today at the Christening. Her hair looks great, that shade of blue really suits her although I would have preferred a slightly longer skirt and a slightly heel on her shoes (she seems to only wear flats nowadays so I wonder if she has a problem).
Incidentally, I thought Pauline looked a mess, as if she was going to a barbecue on the beach.

I totally agree with you Florestane, Stephanie's outfit was much appropriated for the occasion. The absence of heels made her look like a teenager though... Oh well, Stephanie will be Stephanie... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I totally agree with you Florestane, Stephanie's outfit was much appropriated for the occasion. The absence of heels made her look like a teenager though... Oh well, Stephanie will be Stephanie... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree the lack of heels did make her look like a teenager , the dress suited her but would of been better if the length had been longer .. ..... But I do have a soft spot for Stephanie

I liked Princess Stéphanie's dress today, this strong color really suits her but I agree, she should have worn high heels.

Also a hat would have not harm her. Fortunately she had the headband.
At Prince Albert's wedding, I found the fact that she did not wear a hat, disrespectful.

About Pauline and Camille:

I liked Pauline's outfit, it was simple yet very chic. Pity we didn't have many pictures of her from today.

We couldn't really see Camille's dress due to her shawl which aged her very much. Her look would have been more appropriate on her mother or her aunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom