Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 3: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think what Sofia's wearing is not appropriate? I think she's showing way too much skin and the train on her dress is too long, she looks like she's trying to outshine the bride (who looks lovely btw)

Copied from the Swedish family events (thank you LadyFinn):

The wedding of Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb and baron Gustav Thott at Hölö church in Sörmland:
https://e.cdn-expressen.se/images/ec...x9/1264@60.jpg
https://f.cdn-expressen.se/images/7e...x9/1264@60.jpg
https://f.cdn-expressen.se/images/b4...x9/1264@60.jpg

Does anyone else think what Sofia's wearing is not appropriate? I think she's showing way too much skin and the train on her dress is too long, she looks like she's trying to outshine the bride (who looks lovely btw)

The small train might be less practical when you're walking on grass and gravel, but I don't see anything inappropriate with her dress. It looks like a normal (but fancy) summer dress. It's also really warm in these parts of Sweden right now, so I really feel sorry for all the guys wearing a tux...

The small train might be less practical when you're walking on grass and gravel, but I don't see anything inappropriate with her dress. It looks like a normal (but fancy) summer dress. It's also really warm in these parts of Sweden right now, so I really feel sorry for all the guys wearing a tux...

Thank you xenobia, it's probably just me then.

Princess Sofia looks delightful in the pale yellow gown, seems this is a formal event as Victoria is wearing a gorgeous gown also. One royal gown event after another is fine with me, love seeing the ladies in all their finery.

Lovely one shouldered gown all the rage now. And q Silvia in floral, the other big trend. There seemed to be a lot of other yellow dresses too

Not surprising, yellow is a popular color for late spring/early summer. ?

She looks lovely. I like the off the shoulder. The yellow flatters her. I actually like her hair :flowers:

Sofia's hair look very lovely. I also like her off the shoulder dress and its yellow color looks so cheerful and flattering. She look slim and fresh. If only the fabric weren't so wrinkly, it ruins this otherwise good dress a little!

I still hate the hair but at least Sofia is not wearing a tiara. The idea of the yellow dress is good but the execution is bad, the material looks thin/cheap and wrinkly.

Sofia's gown for the wedding screams Hollywood red carpet, awards season. High slit and a bold color. You don't outdo the bride.

Not a fan of her last 2 gala gown appearances, she can do much better.

Thank you xenobia, it's probably just me then.

Thigh high slit and figure hugging gowns scream "red carpet at the Oscars"...not a Royal princess is guest at the wedding.

Is the gown flattering and sexy? You betcha. Is it tasteful?

No Missy...in fact it isn't just you.:cool:

The dress has a beautiful fabric, but when Sofia was walking at the courtyard, one could see that the dress is too tight which ruins the look.

Hmmm well it's too tight for one...and I would like the print more if there were less large splotches of red.

LaRae

Nice summer print, but I agree - a bit too tight. But I like her purse!

In Sofia's case a bit too tight is much better than too loose, but of course a perfect fit would make a perfect look. The dress is beautiful and highlights her waist perfectly, her hair looks great and the headpiece is tolerable. Overall she looks good!

Too tight, I agree with other posters, the middle part is very wrinkly. Those shoes need to go!

Perhaps the fit of her dress was tight but otherwise its very lovely dress and nice colors. Those shoes looks ugly. Otherwise very lovely look.

Gosh she is one beautiful woman, yes the dress is way to tight on her and over all the entire outfit is not well done, even the shoes have to go. Love her hair and the simple flower on the side and her make-up.....

I like the dress in theory, but do agree that it is a little snug. The flower in the hair is a nice touch.

Princess Sofia at the christening of Princess Adrienne today, June 8:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Could she get her nose any higher in the air than in that second photo?
She looks soooo unrefined, the straggly hair in the face, tight, wrinkly clothing and ugly shoes... she looks like she's trying really hard but failing miserably imo.

Beautiful floral large printed dress but fits her beautifully. Hard to wear these large prints which are in right now, they can make you look larger than you are. This dress reveals her small waist wonderfully, no hiding anything in this dress.

Princess Sofia looked lovely in her green summery dress at the Sophiahemmet's graduation ceremony in Stockholm.

Princess Sofia looks absolutely delightful in that cute green summery dress, just perfect on her as is her accessories. It fits her quite well and is very becoming.

Love the style and color on Sofia...but her hair!!! It would look so much better up or back.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom