Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 3: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That little black dress is fantastic! Hell no to the coat though. The (faux?) fur lining is too much

Now that's a beautiful coat, so elegant! I like her dress, too, much more flattering than the previous daytime dress. I would prefer nude pantyhose instead of black one. However, I see also the Sophia sisters wore black pantyhoses so maybe she was dressing accordingly.

The coat is fantastic, very chic. I even like the faux fur trim :flowers:

But the dress is horrible. It reminds me of one of those 80's western shirts with the patches at the shoulders and the ruff along the buttons. The ruff on the sleeves is the part that bothers me most.

The coat is pretty but I think it doesn't really suit her. The dress, I would love it if it's not in black (maybe burgundy or navy, just no black). Just curious, why does she continuously (only) wear black?

I so love the coat minus the fur for the bottom is really lovely and the style is nice on her.

The dress, yes really nice looking even in black for it is very elegant and demure on her. This type of event on stage with many other people she needs to be almost perfect in representing the royal family and she is. Sofia is petite and the white ruffles against the black show a feminine side. She is positively glowing and it is showing.

Princess Sofia at the Te Deum for new born Princess Adrienne at the Royal Palace Church in Stockholm today, March 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I REALLY like this look (except the hair)....great color and style for her.

LaRae

I don't like this Morticia look. It's SPRING!

Last edited:
I agree about the morbid look, far too dark. I didn't like the skirt the first time and don't like it now. The top looks cheap.

Too much black far too severe ,top doesn't go with the skirt at all.

Too much black and the top doesn't really go with the skirt.

LaRae

I agree that this all-black look is too severe, but I think it's a step-up from the state banquet look. The original top was way to fussy....

I love that look and especially the green shoes !

This outfit is more suited to a Halloween gala than a spring one. I agree with the others who said the pieces don't go together, the top is too casual and the skirt is too formal. The green shoes are a nice pop of color but can't save the look from being funereal.

The skirt looks so much better with a simpler top. Was way too much before :flowers:

That said this particular top doesn't match the dress. And while all black can be elegant any time of the year, I find it too much here.

I do love her green accessories though ?

Wow, I think she looks great, terrific figure, nice smile, very pretty skirt with a plain top. The other top was too fussy. The earrings and shoes make the outfit. Reminds me of the outfit Sharon stone wore at the oscars years ago, a plain white t shirt with a dressy skirt

This skirt looks much better with simple top. It show off her good figure and slim waist. She has also found good bra and that is a big bonus. I hate her hair styled like this though. Cetral parting again and somehow her hair looked too casual for the event.

The skirt is very flattering, glad to see her wear it again! I think the one colour outfits work for her the best because they give her more height, but since the skirt is partially transparent at the hem, I think it would look good if she matched the colour of her shoes to the top. Like for this instance, a green top to match the green shoes. Hopefully she'll reuse the skirt again with different tops so we'll se how it looks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the beige linen top, the gathered sleeve looks interesting. Don’t like the center parted hair but does look as though she’s found a good bra lately

The pleats and the bondages look very awkward...

Not crazy about the sweater at all yet she is a very pretty lady and shows she wants to make the royal family proud of her. I like her and her hubby, cute couple!

Meh..don't care for her hair, her shoes...not sure about that dress.

LaRae

Dress is fine, hair and shoes are not.

Nothing really goes with anything even if it was a casual dress code,hairstyle just ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom