Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 3: March 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous. She looks spectacular in that dress. Hope it'll be a frequent repeat for her.

My my....I hadn't been in this particular thread in a while and flipped back a few pages to pick up some of Sofia's outfits over the last few weeks....it's certainly more than apparent which posters really, really dislike her.:sad: I'm always a little struck at the cattiness that I see in these threads sometimes and it's always pretty clear when someone has a favorite royal or two but wow....even a few years in Sofia still seems to bring out the claws in some posters.

That said, I agree that her outfit for the christening was just a smidge too tight but other than that I thought she looked fabulous. For the wedding...absolutely divine! As for the tiara/purple flowered dress...not the best look I've seen from Sofia but certainly not horrible. I do think at that particular event her hair may have benefited some from a half up/half down style and I've certainly seen her in gowns that are more flattering but everyone has an off day on occasion.

Very lovely green dress (its LK Bennet Montana Silk Dress, btw). It has vintage vibes, yet, still look modern and feminine. I wish she would get rid of those layers in her hair, they do nothing to her features at this length.

I'd not love the hair everyday - but I do think it works with this dress. Very summery and girlish (in a good way). Me like. :flowers:

Very nice retro feel dress. Like the discreet front pleats to give it some flair when walking. A well made dress.

(..)

I personally rarely find Sofia dressed well. But when she does, I give her credit.

Like today:

The Green look is lovely. Very pretty summery look. I like the style on her :flowers:

The christening look was a very lovely print. The colors were fantastic. And I loved her hair style. But I don't like the flower in her hair, and it was tight.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of Sofia's BEST looks EVER!!! She outshines both of her SIL's today.

The only slight quibble is I don't like her earrings...the dress is wonderful!

LaRae

Very beautiful and elegant Princess Sofia today!!

My only complaint is that she would have looked even more fab in this outfit with her tiara in the original emerald version :)

My only complaint is that she would have looked even more fab in this outfit with her tiara in the original emerald version :)

But wouldn't that have been over-dressing for the event? :cool: No one was wearing tiaras.

I think the simplicity is what makes the whole look a knock-out. ❤️

But wouldn't that have been over-dressing for the event? :cool: No one was wearing tiaras.

I think the simplicity is what makes the whole look a knock-out. ❤️

Yes, it would, so she followed the dress code. But I like tiaras ?

The dress is nice but the colour doesn't suit Sofia. And her hairdo is one again so unflattering and horrible.

The dress is nice but the colour doesn't suit Sofia. And her hairdo is one again so unflattering and horrible.

Could you mention a colour that you think suit Sofia? You've never mentioned something you like.

One of the better looks of Sofia, I never like her middle parted hair and once again she wears a nice dress but the material looks cheap, too plain.

I agree, I think the green washes her out and her hair is, as usual, not done in a flattering manner to say the least. The yellow dress she wore to their friend's wedding would be more appropriate here than it was at the wedding, and vice versa. She hardly ever nails a look, this one was okay but could have been better imo.

Sofia looks absolutely wonderful! That colour is fabulous on her. I think this is one of my favourite looks from her wardrobe so far.

Discussions about fashion threads in general, fans and haters have been deleted as off-topic. Private comments have been removed as well. Please use the private message system instead and if there are particular members that bother you and you don't want to see their posts or receive private messages from them, then you can add these members to your "Ignore List".

One of Sofia's finest gowns she looks lovely ,not mad about her hairstyle but we'll get there eventually!

Holy crud, she looks spectacular in this dress. I can't even kvetch about the earrings or hair. Vavoom!

Very sleek and elegant dress that shows off her hourglass figure at it best. Also like its color. Not crazy about her hair framing her face but one of her best looks for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom