Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for Princess Sofia's Fashion and Style!

You can find the previous thread here.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I think Sofia looked nice, except for the shoes. I'ealways thought that white isn't a flattering color for a body, but that dress really suited her.

I like the dress and little jacket Sofia is wearing, it fits nicely and actually looks very comfortable for a woman who has recently given birth. The shoes are a lovely colour - a fuchsia feather or something similar on the hat would have brought everything together nicely.

I think she looks okay for the her post baby week I guess white is always a concerned choice but I am not sure why there is is such and outcry? I am not a fan of the shoes with the white but that is just me she turned up she looks pleased to be there and that is more than I can say for other Duchess's who secret away well done Sofia!!!IMO

The shoe colour is very striking - I like it, it's pretty and eye-catching :)

The shoe colour is very striking - I like it, it's pretty and eye-catching :)
There is nothing like a great pink or red show to perk a woman up. OK, well maybe silk, too. Or a completely beaded dress...:lol: Or a handsome man on your arm - well she has that! :ROFLMAO:

Oh she's going retro too. Very Jackie. She looks good in it...great color although a pop of jewelry would of been nice.

LaRae

Beautiful! Modern and fresh yet classic!

Love the dress, classic but not boring. Her hairdo is good too. She looks great.

I agree with Pranter, a bracelet would add a great little pop to the dress

Beautiful though. Great color. The giving shape of the dress perfect for post-pregnancy, looks slimming and comfortable while still sophisticated. Love the detail at the neck.

Yes a bracelet would be nice but jewellery doesn't seem to be something we will see a lot with this royal. Princess Sofia looks really nice. Back to work so soon!!!

Princess Sofia looked elegant. I like that she opted not to wear jewellery.

Yes a bracelet would be nice but jewellery doesn't seem to be something we will see a lot with this royal. Princess Sofia looks really nice. Back to work so soon!!!

Seems to be taking after Victoria, easing back I quckly after pregnancy:flowers:

No need to dip into the jewels vaults. A nice costume piece would be great. Victoria often has an interesting bracelet or watch when shorter sleeves.

I think Sofia looks lovely in that red dress. I think it is very flattering. I love the colour and I think it suits her colouring.

I think she is wearing a fine bracelet on her right wrist. You can see it in the photo of her shaking hands. Sofia doesn't seem to be one for lots of jewellery and I think that's fine.

Agree with both!! I love the dress but indeed is very tight!!!!

I'm not in love with the hat with the dress, and yes, the fit is not great. I just think she is doing so much better in dress and deportment than I ever thought she would, that I'm happy for them.
And I'm not intending to be snarky. I think she steeped into a sartorial minefield when she married. She was so unliked by so many from the start. And there was no way she could follow Victoria or Madeline's style without it being read as competitive or overreaching.
She has come a long way from idle beachwear and casual separates. Her taste could have headed in any number of directions. It took a nice turn. Good for her.

The color is great but the dress style is just a bit too much with the loose cape/sleeve detail and the cut in the front. Moreover, the dress is simply too tight.

I agree with the comments that say that this dress is not so great. Fine with the color, not so much with that drape. It should have been more like the dress Madeleine wore for her brother's wedding to work. Uhm, Sofia certainly knew that her body has been and will be changing for the following months right? That thighness isn't flattering on her. She should have opted for a more loose/maternity dress, or something that doesn't makr every curve of the body.

i like the dress but gosh... way too tight for a woman who just gave birth (or any royal woman, for that matter). however, i like the design of it, it's kind of interesting...

The red dress that she wore yesterday was much better.

Such a shame after the great red dress from yesterday. The color is the only thing I like about this one...it's really not flattering ..and entirely too tight.

LaRae

Yes, not the best look, especially after the nice red one yesterday. But there's always tomorrow.

Way too tight, but then looking around, in fact at the very attractive family in back of her, their dresses were too tight too, so many in the congregation, is it the style in Sweden? The hat was really worse than the dress, but the, only p Mary's was nice IMO, so many terrible facinators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom