Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress. I think the shiny fabric of the skirt is an interesting contrast to the lace top. I like the cut of the top and the way the skirt falls. That shiny fabric looks very soft. I wonder what it is? Sofia has very good posture.

I'm sorry, but the bottom of this dress looks like it is made from garbage bag. The top part and bottom don't match with each other at all. This has always been an ugly dress.

Thank you for saying it first. That is the first thing that came to my mind :ermm:

I don't find this dress flattering, and haven't liked it either time she has worn it.

I like the dress on Sofia but I think she looks better in bright colours. Tonight I think she is the best dressed of the ladies of the family.

Her posture is excellent but that dress just isn't pretty. It looks like a maternity dress to me and I don't like the plastic like skirt. She needs to find which colors look well on her now and stay away from black

I'm sorry, but the bottom of this dress looks like it is made from garbage bag. The top part and bottom don't match with each other at all. This has always been an ugly dress.

Garbage bag - exactly!! Total miss, for the second time.

:previous: Actually I thought she looked lovely and I loved her simple but very attractive hairstyle and what looks like pearl drop earrings.

Last edited:
Nice appearance for the event!!

yes, the middle hair part is strange. it doesn't flatter many people, and sofia is amongst them.

Meh...I want to like it. I just don't.

LaRae

I think her appearance is perfect.... what is wrong with me ?

I kind of like the dress. I think it fits her well and interesting print. But I hate the belt. Ruins it.

And that horrible part, so unflattering on her, needs a change.

Nice and neat appearance, perfect for her trim figure, some interest but not too much. Fits well.

The outfit is better standing up. First photo I saw she was sitting and it seemed to make her look bigger than she is :ermm:

I am not a fan of a turtleneck on her, makes her look a bit like she has no neck. But the color of the top seems nice and the over all look is basic and casual but appropriate for the event.

October 17, 2016 - Sofia in a recycled red dress at an opening of an exhibition.

Not bad at all!

Full look

October 17, 2016 - Sofia in a recycled red dress at an opening of an exhibition.

Not bad at all!

Full look

I don't like the whole style of the dress. I really don't like those kinds of bottoms. But I think it would be an ok look if she put her hair up, even if just in a ponytail.

Not bad. Nothing exciting, but the color is lovely on her :flowers: definitely takes second place behind the queen :)

But as is my usual comment on her, I do wish for a different hair style. This dress has an interesting neckline and would look better if shown off.

Last edited:
I don't like the middle parting hairstyle, the neckline would have looked better with an updo.
Dress is pretty but looks one size too small.

I like the dress and the color but don't fit perfect on Sofia.

Yes, a size too small but nice dress. She is shorter than her mil and sil you can really tell in this picture. She is generally doing ax god job dressing as someone so petite for the cameras

I love the color, very pretty on her, and nicely paired with the trousers:flowers:

I am not though a fan of the bib style on shirts on any adult woman. :sad:

I love the color and material of the top but I HATE that ruffle across her chest...it ruins the look.

LaRae

I agree, such a miss. Somehow this makes a very petite woman look so much wider. Nothing flattering about the look :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom