Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofia looked beautiful. Very elegant. Victoria did, too, although her dress to too long. And my favorite, Madeleine, looked horrendous in that awful dress..

Now this is a real winner! Very chic and elegant.

She looks nice enough but just blah. Lacks the elegance I saw in Maddie's dress.

LaRae

I think she looked happy and lovely at the christening. I usually prefer finer patterns in laces, not with big holes like hers, but the pattern wasn't as distracting as CP Victoria's dress at Oscar's christening. I also think that if one wears midi skirts that long, best not to wear ankle-strap types of Mary Janes, especially when one is petite.

Opening of Parliament-- her outfit is just all right, maybe needed better accessories. Not a fan of the suede (I think) shoes. The whole outfit makes her look like someone's rich and recently divorced mom, sorry to say.

:previous: I think that being petite makes it very hard to "get it right'. Hemlines are plunging which means she needs higher heels, it also limits the volume of the skirts, too big and the skirt is wearing her. Add to that the necessity for a monochrome look and you have the annual Opening of Parliament.

For all that, her chic fitted black dress, stylish and elegant updo with the white flower accessory providing the perfect, and obligatory white, finishing touch. She really was a winner.

Wow Sofia looked amazing. The best I have seen her by and far. The dress is well fitted and chic her hair is elegant. And though I am not always a fan of big hair ornaments, I love the flower as her pop of white:flowers:

Sofia did look elegant yesterday! I thought I would never say this, but for once her outfits didn't look cheap, at all. The best dressed of the ladies imo.

Sofia looked very elegant. In fact, I agree, probably the best dressed. The cut of the dress fit her perfectly. I think that she is finding her "groove" with her wardrobe.

Sofia looked wonderful yesterday. She was my best dressed for the day.

Sofia looks elegant and the dress fits perfectly. Nice hairdo and even bearable hair accessory. Well done!

Princess Sofia's hairstyle and dress are wonderful. My quibble is the loose sleeves. If they were tighter and a bit shorter, then the dress would have been perfect. I'm giving the floral hair ornament a pass.

Sofia recycled an ugly black gown tonight. She first wore it for the Representatives Dinner in February 2015.

It doesn't look good in motion.

That dress was quite ugly last year, but tonighis is simply hideous. Sofia maybe thought that adapting an old dress to her new post-baby body would be fine, but not with this dress. It looks like a plastic rubbish bag.

I'm sorry, but the bottom of this dress looks like it is made from garbage bag. The top part and bottom don't match with each other at all. This has always been an ugly dress.

I'm sorry, but the bottom of this dress looks like it is made from garbage bag. The top part and bottom don't match with each other at all. This has always been an ugly dress.

You took the words out of my mouth,however her hair is really nice in that style.

Top part is fine, but the skirt is just way too heavy and dark. I'm thinking that it could be changed into something better.

I'd like to see more than the side view before I decide anything.

LaRae

Sofia looked chic and simple in that black dress. The one thing that I didn't like was the belt, I'm not a fan of the belt as I think the dress would have looked fine without. Her bun is elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom