Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In public eye, whatever wear is basically a costume. :flowers: Context is all. Only decision is style, and demands of the camera (a very fickle lover, if ever there was one). JMO.

Last edited:
LOVE the top/blouse. Not sure about the skirt. Her hair...PLEASE do something else!

LaRae

She looks great. Green suits her very much and I really like the arm part of the dress. I also very much liked her hair. She should wear her hair like this more often. It's a nice change from the constant middle parting (which I don't dislike, just getting bored of after seeing it constantly).

I think this is one of Sofia's better looks. A nice outfit, a color that looks so good on her IMO. The hair style was nice and so was her makeup. She should keep this kind of look up.
You took the words right out of my mouth! Exactly what I was thinking.

Not sure I love the sleeves :ermm: but that said she looks great.

The color is fantastic on her. And the whole look fits :flowers:

And her hair in fantastic. She needs to wear it like this more often. :)

All in all I think one of her best looks. Certainly in a long time at least.

Sofia has selected to wear pleated sleeve jumper by COS (69€) and I'd say it suits her really well. Its bottle green color goes well with her dark hair, contrast-colored edge give nice contrast. Lovely updo and makeup. So I'd say one of her best appearances.

Yes, one of the better looks, especially with the hair. Some of the photos show that the green top didn't photograph well with flashlight, the bra is very visible. Not liking the granny pumps either.

In general I think Sofia is a frumpy dresser, at times not better than Steph of Lux (!), with matronly and ill-fitting clothes. As if she wanted to get rid of her sexy image by dressing like an old lady.

You took the words right out of my mouth, Duke! I wanted to write what you just did but you said it so much better. Thank you.

Sofia looks beautiful - I love the shade of green she's wearing. Her bun is elegant too.

I thought Sophia's entire "look" was dumpy and way to old for her. The Downton Abbey hairstyle, especially where the hair is pulled back covering the ears, does nothing for most women unless there is a fantastic tiara on top or a large (real) hat. Unlike most people I like her hair parted in the centre, it's her signature as surely as Victoria's bun is.

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom