Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hair part with that tiara and the hairstyle I don't care for ...makes her look like a milk maid with that circle of braided hair or something. She needs volume in the front.

LaRae

Nobel ceremony/banquet: Excellent green color. Unflattering dress design, especially the sleeves. Boring hair.

King's dinner: Somewhat better? Simple dress design. Updo and her hair nicely covers the 4-button's frame. Dress looks like a pantsuit in some photos. :huh:

Pretty in pink. The all in one simple dress, completely covered as yesterday, does a lot for her permits frame. Her makeup is festive ant the hairdo looks wonderful, especially the height for the tiara. The tiara and earrings shine.

Nobel dress:
Lovely colour, and great to see her in a new tiara. But the design of the dess is plain ugly. And the hairstyle? Put your hair up, girl.

King's dinner.
Much better dress, and pink suits her! Also great to see her in the four buttons. Hair and makeup much better as well.

One big question though: when she finally wears a dress that could match her emerald tiara, she doesn't wear her emerald tiara. Strange move.

Is it a pantsuit?

The colour is nice and much better hairstyle at the Kings dinner last night.

Not a pant suit. And I liked the whole look last night! Gosh, they are cute together.

Utterly ugly and cheap dress. It's a pity, as her hair with that tiara looked lovely.

I really like the suit. Looks great. Do wish she wore a different top under. I don't know why, but the top just is glaring at me.

But that Center part :bang: not as bad as when up, looks less severe, but I wish she could try something else.

I am so done with this 70's hair thing she's doing....enough already.

LaRae

I agree about the tuxedo look-very classic! She looks lovely!

I dislike the whole outfit! It reminds me of pajamas. At the very least she could have carried an evening clutch instead of a day bag.. I agree about her hair. She needs to step it up a notch.

Wow, she wore her hair down and in a side part! That's a really good style for her. I hope she sticks with it!

Her hair looks fantastic with the side part. Please stick with it Sofia :flowers:

I cant see much of the dress, but the color is quite lovely on her. :)

LOVE the hair!!! Can't really tell much about the dress but what I can see looks nice enough.

LaRae

I love her hair!! I don't care for the color of the gown.. it almost looks like a brown.

Her hair and makeup are outstanding tonight. I can't see the gown enough to judge whether I like it or not.

Her hair is very lovely, the soft look is quite flattering on her. The dress is nothing special but nice nonetheless. Even the jacket seemed not oversized tonight.

I think this look is outstanding! I love the movement in both her hair and dress - which seem to be a great fit for her personality. Flowing and organic seem to work, to my eye. :flowers:

Hair looks great! From what I can see the dress is very nice, best dressed, very pretty lace top and neckline, not too much lace and nice high neck.

I like her better with a side parting

I agree about the side part --- a much softer and more flattering look for Sofia.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes,now Madeleine is using the middle part !!!!

The switch is pretty funny, isn't it? But Madeline wears a center part much better than Sofia does. The style just doesn't suit Sofia's forehead and hairline well at all, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom