Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 1: June 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I'm not sure what I think about Sofia's latest outfit. Sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't. I'm not sure if the coat goes too well with the top and trousers, a black or white cardigan would've been better IMO (but perhaps it was cold so she decided to wear the coat). I must be in the minority because I prefer her old colour hair to her new colour... her old colour suited her more for me.

Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 1: June 2015 -

I like the whole outfit, but it is a little Autumnal.

Hmm, I'm not sure what I think about Sofia's latest outfit. Sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't. I'm not sure if the coat goes too well with the top and trousers, a black or white cardigan would've been better IMO (but perhaps it was cold so she decided to wear the coat). I must be in the minority because I prefer her old colour hair to her new colour... her old colour suited her more for me.

It is cold! We've had a short summer in Sweden this year and autumn seems to have already started. It's been raining so much the last few days that I've I had to take in my wicker furniture from the balcony to keep them from getting soaked.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
I really like her coat. Brown suede is really pretty if done right. In my opinion, it would have looked better with jeans and heels.

I like the brown suede coat. It's a lovely colour and looks soft and light yet warm. My only complaint is that it doesn't match the black and white outfit she has on underneath it. If the top had been black and brown instead of black and white, or all black, the brown coat would have worked, but this outfit needed a black coat.

I have very strict rules about colour. :D

Last edited:
At the dinner she was perfect. And very nice the hair too. The mini skirt nice and for the rest outfits just casual.

Last edited:
I like the outifits, she is changing her way of dressing, and I really do like that Brown sweed coat, however is not a coat to wear all the time...I like the green rain coat and the cocktail dress with nude shoes, lovely indeed!

So far I think Sofia is making some good choices with her clothes: conservative but still stylish. I think the dress she wore for the dinner was very smart and flattering, and a sensible length.

She needs to work on the hair, which looks to me as though it has seen too much heat treatment or something. Perhaps a short, layered, cut would suit her? I will watch her choices with interest.

Not a fan of that dress from today. The color is fine...the style and design...not so much.

LaRae

I think Sofia have chosen right clothes so far, quite sober and appropriate... The only one who made me roll my eyes was that white and black suit combined with tighs and open sandal... I really think that tight skirt was tacky... she looked like... well, that wasn't a good choice...

What a great start! The black and white palate was a good idea, the two dresses were perfect, especially the dinner one. Great cut on that one, shows her great figure but covered up, nice cap sleeves and hair up. Her hair held up in what appeared to be rainy weather. Several inches off would help. Those close up shots of her face , or anyone else's, are really cruel

Like her fashions so far but her hair looks very dry. But maybe it just looks that way because of the weather

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I love the dress but with the hair yes something must do.

Can't speak to fashion but I like her style. Always looks good and super fit.

Arrival in Karlstad, Värmland - Love it, especially the coat.

Later on Sofia removed the coat and she and CP took pictures with their hosts, I thought that both looked way too casual - Sofia's blouse was sleeveless and CP was not wearing a tie and looked like he was wearing some kind athletic shoes. I get it because it is what they traveled in, and I liked the ensembles as travel clothes, but it was a let down for official pictures, however I needed not fret because later on CP and Sofia took another picture with those same officials wearing less casual clothes.

Byamossarna Nature Reserve - I really like this outfit, especially the top and wellies. Sofia's hair got a bit messy because of the rain but that's not a big deal. I also agree with others about liking this hair color better.

Marbacka Visit - Cute outfit but the skirt is too short.

Karlstad Dinner - Great dress and I like the hair and earrings, nothing wrong with nude heels but I am just tired of them being the go to shoes for royal women.

Overall, Sofia has worn some nice outfits during her first day in Varmland. I have to say though that my favourite is surprisingly the casual outfit she wore to the nature reserve. I wouldn't mind that raincoat for myself. It looks really cosy.

I liked everything dress etc agree skirt a little short but all in all she looks very appropriate well done

:previous: I agree, the shirtdress was a little short however, the rest of her ensembles were pretty good first time out and I loved her LBD.

Her evening hairstyle was very pretty and feminine and the earrings sort of bridged the gap between the minimalist tailoring of the dress (love the armholes) and the girly hair.

Terrific start.

This is one huge mistake in fashion, stockings and sandals, no... a big no,this mistake show us that she doesn't understand anything about fashion...

Oh petal :flowers:

Well it is apparently ok to wear stockings with open toe sandles if there is no toe seam. Fashion rules change so often it gets crazy . Frankly, I think women should wear what we are comfortable in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom