Princess Pavlos, Marie Chantal's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2003 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I Bothered said:
I don't know about the specific shop but a read an article in hello magazine quite some time ago. In it, she mentioned her designs of children's clothing, I think her children were wearing her designs in the pictures, I remember that they looked adorable!:D

She said that the clothes she designed weren't "grown up" as she likes children to dress like children and doesn't like the idea of children wearing clothes that are too grown up foe them.

Thank you for that. Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. I actually had a look at ebay and there were a few of her designs. The children's clothes were beautiful and meant for children with smocking and liberty print style and not too expensive either. thanks again.:)

pretoriana18 said:
I adore this woman style!!!! ahe´s so elegant...

Yes, extremely, she looks better than a "born" princess...

The only point I would change, is to very slightly darken her hair, this white blond is out of fashion after an certain age.
Otherwise she is perfect

GömdNatt said:
well, she's is titled, as far as I'm aware, HRH Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece, Princess Pavlos of Denmark.

Her Royal Highness Marie-Chantal, The Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece, Princess of Denmark

i love this look, though i could not get a full length picture. it does suit her & its fun, this picture was arriving for the wedding party of Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar, Jodhpur airport, India - - 07 Mar 2007 - picture
a fur trim jacket which i love, Queen Elizabeth II's 80th Birthday Party, The Ritz Hotel, London, Britain - 05 Dec 2006 - picture
Leaving a party in london November 22nd 2006 - picture, i dont like this look, nor the shoes, i just dont think it matches well
This is a great look, loved the dress. beautiful !Serpentine Gallery Summer Party, Kensington Palace Gardens, London, England, 11th July 2006 - picture
in a black rochas dress & a valentino shawl, isnt it a beautiful mix-match ? great colors At the Dream Auction Full Stop - VIP Party, primarily to launch children's charity NSPCC's There4Me online sevice. Held at the Royal Albert Hall, London, England, May 9th 2006 - picture
an evening dress King Carl XVI Gustaf's gala dinner to celebrate his 60th Birthday at Royal Palace on April 30, 2006 in Stockholm, Sweden , a great dress - picture
The Parliament lunch at City Hall in Stockholm, April 30, 2006. loved the suit & shoes, i thought the hat had to go - picture
THE KING OF SWEDEN'S 60TH BIRTHDAY DINNER, DROTTNINGHOLM PALACE, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN - 29 APR 2006, one of the best dresses she has worn - picture
CHRISTENING OF PRINCE CHRISTIAN ,DENMARK - 21 JAN 2006 . this was a great suit but looked abit too big - picture

What's with the shoulder pads? They look quite alien on her. She's too small to wear them in my opinion.

Sofia Magdalena said:
What's with the shoulder pads? They look quite alien on her. She's too small to wear them in my opinion.
which picture are you talking about ?

dazzling said:
CHRISTENING OF PRINCE CHRISTIAN ,DENMARK - 21 JAN 2006 . this was a great suit but looked abit too big - picture

Probably this one.

Glamorous

Princess Marie-Chantal is glamorous to say the least.She is the epitome of old world glamour revised to today's standards. I agree with fandesacs this shade of haircolour should be altered. Otherwise she illumines wherever she is invited to attend.I think we may see a decent and caring heart as time prevails and passes.

The following pic was taken in 2002 at a birthday party for Queen Beatrix.
Marie Chantal wears a very special and striking dress, and I think not every woman would be able to wear this as well, the colours go very well with her blonde hair and the cut with her slight and small figure:

Marie Chantal

Not many liked that dress...i personally didn't mind it.....it suited her....

Maybe without so many ruffles it would have looked better.

iceflower said:
The following pic was taken in 2002 at a birthday party for Queen Beatrix.
Marie Chantal wears a very special and striking dress, and I think not every woman would be able to wear this as well, the colours go very well with her blonde hair and the cut with her slight and small figure:

Marie Chantal

I thought that was for the pre-wedding dinner for Prince Willem-Alexander and Maxima?

I ADORE her outfit from Prince Christian's christening. Superb!

GömdNatt said:
I thought that was for the pre-wedding dinner for Prince Willem-Alexander and Maxima?
Me too, I was a bit confused when reading the caption the agency offered together with the pic, but I copied it nevertheless, so you could be right :)

I really love Marie Chantal's style and the clothes she wears are gorgeous. Some of the pictures in this thread I haven't seen before.

Marie-Chantal dresses awesome. The flower gown she wore is the only I don't like.

She always wear expensive clothes (internacional brands). However, in my opinion She doesn´t look elegant.

this one: Marie Chantal
For some reason I like this. I´n not usually crazy about wild dresses nor MC´s sense of fashion... but this one matched her blonde hair and the color suited her

I liked this dress & if not mistaken this was in fashion back then. I think it suited her. She has a great sense of fashion but recently i find her boring, everything she seems to wear is above the knees & loose which makes her look like she's wearing a plastic bag. But she does know how to choose the right cut & color

I am trying to get a nice photo of the mint green coat/dress ensemble that MC wore to Infanta Cristina and Inaki Urdangarin's wedding in Barcelona. Does anyone have one or several photos of this outfit? IMO, it was among her best dressy, daytime looks. Thanks for any help! And if anyone can post Rex Features photos of MC's outfit at the wedding of Felipe and Letizia, I also loved that daytime ensemble!

I don't know about the specific shop but a read an article in hello magazine quite some time ago. In it, she mentioned her designs of children's clothing, I think her children were wearing her designs in the pictures, I remember that they looked adorable!:D

She said that the clothes she designed weren't "grown up" as she likes children to dress like children and doesn't like the idea of children wearing clothes that are too grown up foe them.

It is a freestanding shop called Marie Chantal. She has one in London and one in New York City and in Greece. The website is Marie-Chantal
The clothes are all designed (supposedly) by Marie Chantal and are also sold in posh stores like Bergdorf Goodman in New York, etc.
The clothes are old-fashioned and expensive.
I think that MC herself dresses very Old Money. She must spend a fortune on her clothing - it seems to be the best quality.
You would never see her covering herself in a deisgner's logo just to be able to say: "I can afford Chanel!"
To look at her, she almost the clone of all of the wealthy young blonde women running around New York and London. I think that her sister Pia is
more beautiful, but with exquiste grooming, make-up and MONEY, Marie Chantal always looks very striking. However, she runs the risk of looking older than her husband who has a very boyish face.

It is a freestanding shop called Marie Chantal. She has one in London and one in New York City and in Greece. The website is Marie-Chantal
The clothes are all designed (supposedly) by Marie Chantal and are also sold in posh stores like Bergdorf Goodman in New York, etc.
The clothes are old-fashioned and expensive.
I think that MC herself dresses very Old Money. She must spend a fortune on her clothing - it seems to be the best quality.
You would never see her covering herself in a deisgner's logo just to be able to say: "I can afford Chanel!"
To look at her, she almost the clone of all of the wealthy young blonde women running around New York and London. I think that her sister Pia is
more beautiful, but with exquiste grooming, make-up and MONEY, Marie Chantal always looks very striking. However, she runs the risk of looking older than her husband who has a very boyish face.

I agree with you on MC's style. She has a very typical Manhattan socialite style. She is very Park Avenue. Of her sisters, MC always had the most classic style.

she almost always looks beautiful but this dress wasn't one of my favourites

Marie-Chantal attending Prince Charles 60th birthday party, November 2008:

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/734/marie1do8.jpg

I am not a fan of this outfit. It looks like Coco Chanel meets goth. I also think that MC looks terrible. Her hair is strange, and her face looks exhausted and angry (I would be exhausted too, if I had 5 children). Not her best fashion moment.

:witch: i think she got a bit confused when she read her invite - it wanst a fancy dress halloween theme :lol:

Her hair was a complete untamed mess - i know she only had a kid recently but if Mary had her hairdresser doing her hair at MC's house then surely she could have got something done as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom