Princess Pavlos, Marie Chantal's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2003 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Light beige/nude colour became Crown Princess Pavlos well. I agree with those, who has said that pleats make her appear heavier. The Valentino coat reminds me of a tablecloth my mother has got. In my personal opinion, a more tailored coat would have been a better choice.

You are right, the pleats make her look 2 feet wider; not flattering at all.

http://i39.tinypic.com/30kwnlh.jpg

Thanks for posting this picture. The pleats and high waist look bad on her small frame, I dislike those shoes and while I like the clutch, I don't like it with this outfit. I haven't revised my opinion about the print coat, which still reminds me of a chenille bedspread.

Oh my, she looks huge indeed! And what is up with these trendy sandals?! Her daughter should wear those, or give them to Charlotte Casiraghi, whatever... :lol:
Still loving the Valentino coat though!! :heart:

Marie Chantal at the "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour, stage production of Cirque Du Soleil - European premiere" in London on October 12, 2012 - a more casual outfit, but a bit more elegant shoes would have been nicer:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Mmmm it is a sporty look, I think...
I have never seen her with such shoes....

Marie Chantal at the wedding reception:

Full View

She looks stunning! She was one of the best dressed in that event.

Very nice dress and the tiara was a recovery after the very big Prussian one.

I loved MC's dresses on both occasions! Last night, her golden gown was fantastic!! :wub:

What a diasappointement MC today! That dress doesn't fit her at all!

IMO Marie Chantal was one of the best dressed in this wedding. As usual her sense of style prevailed. She is a very stylish lady.

Apparently she forgot to pack her bra. Droopy is not a good look.

I really loved her in the grey I thought the bodice was very flattering but I REALLY didn't like the evening gown I can't stand that colour on anyone I think it is really aging and if it has to be worn be it by someone younger I know that is an age prejudice statement but there it is.....IMO of course

Last edited:
She looked absolutely gorgeous IMO. I wish I could have looked like that at her age and having had five children!!!

Great, glittering look for Marie Chantal (with Maria Olympia in black) at the VIP view of Valentino: Master of Couture in London on November 28, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Marie Chantal is definitively one of the best dressed royals. I love her clothes both formal and informal, besides admiring her as a person who works and creates and as a mother who is obviously fond and proud of her brood.

Great, glittering look for Marie Chantal (with Maria Olympia in black) at the VIP view of Valentino: Master of Couture in London on November 28, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part **

MC in a Valentino dress
I think she looked good, a bit too glittery but still pulled it off. I like her hair and the make up with the coloured lipstick looks very nice.

Last edited:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Wow.......... I am speechless.......
MC in a so glittering star-like dress (the price is almost 7.000 euros? good for her.... :whistling:), the colour suits her definitely. I adore the shoes, are they Louboutin? marvellous!!!!!!
Maria Olympia also has grown into a lady. I love her style, her hair, her total make-over.

Last edited:
Gorgeous dress on MC and wow is her daughter pretty!!!

What a beautiful dress!

Last edited:
They both look fabulous. Maria-Olympia has turned to quite a lovely young lady.

They both looked very beautiful. Maria is very nice young lady. I love Marie-Chantal´s dress. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom