Princess Michael of Kent's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the pictures :flowers:
Both outfits are really nice. I like the white suit. The dark one is very elegant. I love the color, the brooch and hairdo (like always stunning).
Wow, I'm shocked, I actually think she looks very regal in both outfits. She can be a bit of a wild card sometimes with her fashion. Although, seeing her hair makes me wonder if she and Princess Anne go to the same stylist!!:ohmy:

I doubt that Princess Michael has got a stylist. I think she takes some fashion advice and chooses things that suit her. Similar to Princess Anne, she has been recycling most of her clothes and hats.

Wow, I'm shocked, I actually think she looks very regal in both outfits. She can be a bit of a wild card sometimes with her fashion. Although, seeing her hair makes me wonder if she and Princess Anne go to the same stylist!!:ohmy:

Why on earth comparing Princess M.'s hair with Annes?! :lol: Al Bina is right, Princess Michael doesn't have a stylist and she herself says that she isn't interested in fashion.
Therefor she looks great. :flowers:

I love Princess Michael of Kent's style. and yes I would say she definetly has her own style. She can wear a caftan with incredible jewels in one outfit and the next day be in an appropriate suit and pearls. Always making it "her Own" look. This is what I think style is. IMO of course. I also love how she recycles to make something look different.:D:D

I'm sharing lumutqueen's opinion.:flowers:
The second outfit is very elegant, the colour is interesting.:previous:

Although Princess Michael looked gorgeous, I am not sure about the dress. Big polka dots are very difficult to pull off. I would say that the polka dot shawl collar awkwardly stood out. Furthermore, I wish Princess Michael wore a dress of the different style to emphasise an amazing décolleté she has got. Make up, hairstyle and jewels perfectly suited her.

Only Princess Michael of Kent could support an impressive dress like this! She looks wonderful! Lovely hair and jewels as well.

Not a big fan of poka dots, even when worn in such a small quantity on a lovely person (even Diana struggled with the dreaded dots).....

However, when a PERSON is "poka-dotted" with huge pearl drops, now THAT's another story entirely.....loved PMichael's jewelry. Hair & make up, flawless as well!

IMHO I think MC would be able to make herself look good in a sack! With her innate sense of what suits her she always manages to wear her clothes rather than look like they are 'wearing' her!
I admire the way she always combines things and makes them distinctly her own! Even if she isn't that into 'Fashion' passe she certainly knows how make the most of her wardrobe old and new and I think she uses her jewels with the eye of an artist! As an interior designer in her younger days she obviously has an eye for the details as well as the complete ensemble!

I remember one particular outfit she wore to the trooping of the colour one year! She wore a frock in a rather vague shade of taupe and her enormous matching hat looked rather like a mushroom. On someone else this combination of the big hat and taupe frock may have looked a bit drab, but she managed to make it all come together and appear almost quirkily elegant!

I agree with Connie Cutmantle. It's her charm and confidence that make Princess Michael stand out and look so glamorous all the time.

I love the dramatic effect of the collar of her blouse. It's very grand looking!

I agree she really has the ability to carry off the dramatic and I also envy that even when she is carrying weight she still looks amazing. She can also take small pieces of, polka dots and maks an outfit look younger and yet not too young. I have always enjoyed her and the beautiful jewels large and dramatic really suit her. The only thing I will say is that when her hair is down she has the tendency to look a bit witchy not sure how she could do better here but just IMO

True royal glamour! Silver and black is a fabulous combination IMO.

Imagine her in jewels which belong to HM:eek::D

Just stunning, can anyone get a better pic of brooch? LOOOVE her!!!

Thank you Dierna23!! It is very lovely!

Princess Michael of Kent at the Sparks Tribute Gala, London, England, May 7, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

(pictures originally posted by Iceflower)

I'm not a fan of those sleeves too, but the whole outfit looks good, somehow in Princess Michael's style.

Ah these huge pearls!!! The dress is also beautiful, I just think I've started getting bored of this hairstyle. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom