The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 08:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Princess Michael looks like she is wearing an old fashioned night gown... not a huge fan.
She admits to 72 - give her a break. Rumors are, they face money issues. She also almost always wears looser garments these days. It's obviously her best choice and who are we to kvetch?

He is in a red knit cardi and black tie? So hurling stones at her is a bit unfair, IMO.

And having said this, I don't even like her. I just think that she still tries very hard and that at her age, I hope people cut me some slack.

Old 07-03-2017, 03:33 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess Michael of Kent's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
She admits to 72 - give her a break. Rumors are, they face money issues. She also almost always wears looser garments these days. It's obviously her best choice and who are we to kvetch?

He is in a red knit cardi and black tie? So hurling stones at her is a bit unfair, IMO.

And having said this, I don't even like her. I just think that she still tries very hard and that at her age, I hope people cut me some slack.

In all honesty, I think you are overreacting to my post. I did not make any nasty comments, I was simply stating my thoughts which I am entitled to.

Please do not think that I was insulting her since that wasn't my intention. Read my post again. It wasn't insulting at all. How am I hurling stones?

I am allowed to post my thoughts here even if they are negative, but sometimes I feel like I'm not. I think sometimes I need to be given a break, because I simply posted my opinion that wasn't even offensive. Your offence at my post has actually offended me.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-03-2017, 03:42 AM
Courtier

Oh, you took the word right out of me. That is a bathrobe to a nightie I thought and why would you wear that to a party of any kind? Pretty for night time at home before bedtime, yet now.....not good at all. Rather sad for a woman her age to do that.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:51 AM
Majesty

The Prince and Princess Michael looked fabulous and in good spirits on this fun party.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wow some people must have some pretty amazing night wear if you think this looks like a bathrobe. They look happy good on them
Old 07-04-2017, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Fabulous certainly not , the only members of the British Royal who attended !!.
They were happy to come for free to a glamour Evening where they were underdressed with cheap clothes next to the Valenino Customers.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Majesty

Princess Michael of Kent in a blue dress visits today an art exhibition in London

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...9260818144.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...9262325751.jpg
Old 07-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought the long dress was very pretty and suited her well and didn't look like a bathrobe. The baby blue dress is perfect on her.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Nobility

Whilst she looked nice in the blue dress, the accessories could have used a bit of, well, accessorising: – Blue dress, lilac hair ribbon, beige clutch, pinky-red shoes...
Old 07-05-2017, 10:24 PM
Courtier

The blue dress is nice and even though I don't like the ruffle at the bottom it is forgiven, yet not those shoes or purse. A pair of bright red shoes and a pale pink purse, surely the lady has other shoes and purses that would go nice, even a creme or beige would be more suitable......this looks well, not good.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess Michael looks great; much better (I'm not hurling stones). I love that soft shade of blue she is wearing, it really suits her.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Administrator

Princess Michael of Kent looking good at the Wimbledon Championships and a screening of 'In This Climate' in London today, July 10. She loves her light blue..

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
Old 07-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Annie Lenox and I are both getting old.

And you all are correct - that blue, slightly more-fitted set on Princess Michael looks great.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Majesty

Princess Michael of Kent at the Salzburg Festival yesterday.

Very chic

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2017/08/06/'aida'_opera_premiere,_salzburg_festival?celeb=Princess%20Michael%20of%20Kent
Old 08-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm not a fan of Princess Michael's coat/jacket, but other than that she looks very elegant.

Old 10-17-2017, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Princess Michael of Kent at the presentation of her new book in London today, October 17, wearing black and an eye-catching necklace:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 10-31-2017, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Princess Michael of Kent looking lovely and elegant at the Mariinsky Orchestra Concert in honour of Henry Segerstrom and the 50th anniversary of South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, California on October 30:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
Old 11-14-2017, 07:46 AM
Administrator

The fashion choices of Princess Michael of Kent can from now on be discussed at the following thread:

** Gloucester and Kent Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2004 - **

Tags
fashion, princess michael of kent, style