Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a reception in Brussels today, March 21, wearing a dress with an
animal print. No closer pics yet, but it looks nice on her from what can be seen:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Side view **

Quite pretty actually. The shoes appear to be very elegant looking.

That's a very elegant dress.I think this is how you should do animal print.

She Looks Nice , I Like Her Shoes The Most Very Chic , Thank You iceflower

It looks like a very nice dress and the shoes are quite elegant.

Liked the animal print dress, but would have matched the shoe and belt.

The silver shiny suit is so elegant- perfect for a princess, IMO. Do you think is is by Natan, by chance?

Crown Princess Mathilde looked nice.The suit appears to be well-tailored.

Last edited:
Thanks for the collage, Iceflower! :)
It's a nice and elegant outfit, I like it. I hope we get to see some pictures of the earrings, they appear quite pretty to me.

That's a nice suit.Very nice fit.Thanks Iceflower!

Last edited:
Two very lovely outfits; I love the shimmer to the gray and those wide tiers on the skirt. Thank you, Iceflower!

This female suit looks very beautiful on Crown Princess Mathilde i.m.o. -its colour is subtly refreshed by the glittering fibre woven into its fabric and I particularly like the horizontally multilayered skirt which doesn't even optically broaden Mathilde's body measurements due to that nice vertically divided jacket:). Besides, her facetted mountain crystal(?) earrings appear chic to me as well, Dierna23!

Crown Princess Mathilde arrived in Albania today, March 28, wearing a female suit in a strong orange.

Not my favourite colour, but the cut is nice, and she can wear it.

** Full view ** Close up ** Shoes ** Bag **

Now that is a suit that would look silly on almost everyone else, but Mathilde just looks beautiful and elegant. How does she do it? :bang:

Crown Princess Mathilde looked lovely indeed. The costume is retro. As noted earlier, Crown Princess Mathilde does an amazing job of wearing the orange colour. She could have diluted the orange ensemble with nude shoes or/and a nude clutch.

Last edited:
I love the suit (the colour notwithstanding) and the matching orange earrings.
However, the orange shoes and clutch are a bit over the top - there is just too much orange everywhere.
The ensemble would have looked nicer if she chose black clutch with black shoes, at least in my opinion.

The suit does not really fit her.Though, I think she pulls it off.

The suit is nothing special, its quite plain and blah but the color is a color that not many women would wear as a suit.

Not my first choice of color for an suit in a one-tone look, but the style is classic and she looks good. It would have looked so much better as others suggested by wearing black or beige accessories.

She can pull it off indeed! The whole look is quite nice and I even like the shoes this time.

She Looks Nice & The Orange Color Looks So Nice On Her , Looks Very Nice With Her Skin Color .

Crown Princess Mathilde visiting a Health Center in Albania today, March 29, wearing a nice,
elegant business outfit with jacket and pants and with a special bag and special jewellery
as highlights:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Bag ** Shoes **

A nice outfit, the soft blush color of the jacket is quite nice.

Thanks for the pictures, iceflower! :)
I love the soft beige jacket and the bag is very interesting. Not sure about the pants though.

Absolutely love the colourful dress from yesterday; Mathilde looked gorgeous!

Nice suit; it's that eye on her handbag the creeps me out.

That's certainly a whimsical design on her handbag although I'm not too enamored of it. I otherwise like it as well as her shoes. That's a lovely color blazer, too, but can do without the chunky necklace.

Last edited:
I like the jacket. The blush colour is lovely and becomes Crown Princess Mathilde well. I am not keen on the rest of ensemble. The clunky necklace stands out awkwardly in my personal opinion and does nothing for improve the look.

A very nice outfit.However, I hate the bag! Very odd.

Crown Princess Mathilde has visited a kindergarten in Tirana, Albania today, March 30,
wearing a nice combination with a jacket we've also seen on Crown Princess Máxima
last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Máxima May 2011 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom