Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this look at all. It's too much of the same thing and very 70's looking and the necklace doesn't help (though it's a beautiful piece on it's own).

I think the oufit is too matchy.The necklace is not right for the outfit.

Crown Princess Mathilde at the ceremony of the 25th anniversary of Payoke in Antwerp today, March 8, 2012,
looking fresh and lovely in a combination of pink and dark grey - a nice spring look:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Neon azalia colour became Crown Princess Mathilde well. I liked unfussy simplicity of the ensemble.

Last edited:
Love it! The colour really suits her. I also like her make-up.

She looks lovely! I love the colors together.

Gorgeous color and the jacket frames her face beautiful. The only thing I don't like are the earrings.

That is just a wonderful colour combination -a dominant, vibrant pink radiates against multiple shades of gray for the skirt part of Crown Princess Mathilde's outfit, its "belt" plus shoes. I especially like how those two thinner light gray rings frame a central dark gray ring, dividing this fashionable dress into its top part and skirt part. Nevertheless, Mathilde should have picked more beautiful viz. filigree earrings in view of her simple, geometric looking ensemble.

Last edited:

Princess Mathilde at the House of the Women of Schaerbeek in Schaerbeek today, March 6, 2012,
wearing a combination in red brown. With that necklace she reminds me a lot of her first years as
a princess, when she had worn similar ones.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
I like the overall look of it. The jacket is really different. That necklace looks uncomfortable. :ermm:

A bit of color is always nice and I do like the ensemble, although it screams NATAN to me. ;) Together with the earrings (I'm not keen on them) it looks pretty "80's" to me. And the 80's are pretty in right now again.

Crown Princess Mathilde arriving in Vietnam on March 11 for an economic mission, wearing a
combination in black and white. It looks a bit like a jumpsuit, the look is elegant, but I think
I would have preferred if either the top part or the pants had been in black instead.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Hideous! What was she thinking?! Especially those shoes!

Looks like a toddlers one piece pajamas matched with a jacket. Hideous shoes as well, not sure what she was thinking with the while look.

Top part- nice, but a jumpsuit? Have you noticed matching shoes? Bad, really bad.

I cannot see the line between top and pants so I'm afraid that it could be a jumpsuit. If not I can's understand why she chosen to wear it.

I absolutely abhor jumpsuits, but Mathilde doesn't look bad even if it is one.

:previous:
Oh, yes. definitely! :D
It's not necessarily Mathilde's best look (I don't like all different shades of green clashing with each other, especially the clutch), but after the jumpsuit... ;)

Crown Princess Mathilde arriving in Vietnam on March 11 for an economic mission, wearing a
combination in black and white. It looks a bit like a jumpsuit, the look is elegant, but I think
I would have preferred if either the top part or the pants had been in black instead.

I like the jumpsuit with that vest for an arrival. Comfartable on the plane.
Hate the shoes with it.

I guess you'll like the second outfit she's worn today better :)

For a visit to the Hoan Kiem Lake Hanoi Mathilde has chosen a nice white dress
with a print and a matching cardigan in light apple green.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up ** Shoes ** Bag **

Dries van Noten bag.
Guest the entire outfitt must be from him, can't find a model pic of the dress so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

There is something about that pattern that is making my eyes do funny things. If you stare at the pants it starts to move!!

If Mathilde had worn black or white slacks and just the striped top, wearing shoes in either white or black, that look could have been salvaged.

I like that she wore an Asian-type print dress, though the print bag clashes. A much improved look.

Last edited:
Yes,much better! I love the dress with the light green.

Last edited:
The green is a lovely colour - it suits her.

Still dizzy from arrival outfit!

Second outfit, i Like the dress and cardigan, but the shoes and bag are a "miss" for me!

Last edited:
She Look Nice The Color Nice On Her , But I Don’t Like The Shoes at all Look Very Old Fashion

Incredible. Both outfits are really hideous. She is such a beautiful woman and can pull them off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom