Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE this. She looks so elegant. Very stylish.
The hat is from Fabienne Delvigne.

She does look lovely but I think this would be better suited for a dressy evening affair. It seems a little too glittery for a baptism.

I think she looked great at the christening, beautiful outfit!

Very pretty! Nice color, and I like the shimmery effect on the jacket.

She looks stunning! One of the best dressed!

Maybe the outfit was a bit dressy for the occasion, but she looked absolutely stunning. However, you can barely see her hat.

Last edited:

Mathilde at a breakfast for the jury members of the Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition in Brussels on May 23, 2012,
looking lovely in a nice top and skirt combination. Maybe a golden belt instead of an orange one would have been
a bit better, but she loves her orange..;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I love the top, but the skirt is not my cup of tea.
On the other hand, I really like how she combined the orange in her skirt with her clutch and shoes.

I like the skirt as well, but not the blouse. I don't care for the orange accents; while I applaud her use of bright accent colors, I didn't like this in combination with the main colors. But she indeed loves her orange!

I only like the top. The skirt is not my taste and I don't like the orange with it.

It is not a flattering outfit for Crown Princess Mathilde.

Last edited:
Is Natan the only designer from which Mathilde can pick from? I'm not being smart. I am just curious why that seems to be the only one Mathilde (and Maxima) seem to wear.

Natan is not the only designer Crown Princess Mathilde can choose from. Benelux royal ladies seem to be very loyal to the aforementioned fashion house due to reasons unknown to us.

Not a flattering look at all, imho. Too much orange, once again, and I do not care for the animal print on the skirt. It is a shame that the ladies are so loyal to one fashion house as there are many other designers that would design smarter and better tailored outfits than Natan.

I Think She Looks Nice , and Nice Color Combination , Not One Of Her Best , But Overall She Looks Nice & Pretty , I Like her Accessorize , Thanx iceflower

May 24, 2012 - Mathilde in a wrap DVF white and blue printed dress.
Great dress for summer but it doesn't flatter her in anyway.

Full view

Wow this makes Mathilde look huge and she isn't. Nice blue but unfortunately really unflattering.

This print is simply over-whelming! It is ill fitting and it makes her hips look huge. Not a good look at all...

That print and fit are definitely not flattering; she'd have been better off wearing that dress in a solid blue of that color.

Last edited:
Beautiful color, but what a horrible fit!

The print is horrible even though the color is beautiful.

Crown Princess Mathilde and Crown Prince Philippe are on an economic mission to Japan from June 10th to June 15th, 2012.

Here's the first outfit from day 1, June 10 - pants and a very nice blouse:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Nice color combo but I don't like the print of the shirt. It would have looked good as a solid color.

I have never liked Mathilde in pants, she just doesn't seem to wear them well. I don't like her outfit on Day 1. The pants are a bit too high, the top is too short for it, the proportions of the pants and top don't work.

June 11, 2012 - Mathilde in a white and silver stripped dress with the hem in a yellow trim matched with neutral heels and a yellow clutch.

Full view ** Clutch

Last edited:
I like the white and silver dress but not the yellow trim even though it matches the clutch. I don't it looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom