Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad look but something is just off.
Maybe it's the mismatched shoes, or the style of the skirt - the overall look just doesn't work for me.

Last edited:
I don't think the dress is flattering on her. Plus, I think the shoes are awful.

I am not liking this look at all. The dress doesn't fit well and the shoes are just out of place with the colors of the dress. Not a flattering outfit, imo.

I totally dislike this look from the waist down and the shoes would look better with a nicer outfit.

May 12, 2012 - Princess Mathilde in beige pants matched with a printed top and what looks like to be a leather jacket. Her overall is quite nice but not a fan of the leather jacket and a brown fringed bag.

Full view

I would have loved this look (the combination of red and beige is always a winner), had it not been for the horrible bag.

Last edited:
Nice look ... but the bag too big for that look but not bad if she's off to the supermarket love it but not here.

Wow, that bag looks like a dust mop! That spoiled a very nice look otherwise.

I think the outfit is horrible, especially that bag!

May 12, 2012 - Princess Mathilde in beige pants matched with a printed top and what looks like to be a leather jacket. Her overall is quite nice but not a fan of the leather jacket and a brown fringed bag.

Full view

I like this look on her. something different. The bag is not something i would buy myself but I think it looks nice with thes combination.

I think she looks very smart in this outfit. But she would have looked smashing if she had carried a different bag! This one is waaay too big and fringy!

Crown Princess Mathilde at a workshop of the Princess Mathilde Fund in Brussels today, May 21, 2012,

wearing a colourful combination in orange, blue and white. I'm generally not a fan of orange, but she
looked great in it as usual!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I Think She Looks Nice , always Bright Colours Looks Great On Princess Mathilde , Overall She Looks Nice , But I Don’t Like her Skirt , Thanx iceflower

Wearing clothes with colour blocks can be tricky. I do not like the ensemble.

I don't care for the color combination and the horizontal stripes don't work for me at all.

I dislike the color block skirt with the shirt.

She looks goo simple because she is in something colorful which works well. I don't like the fabric of the outfit but it does look cool for the season. Mathilde seriously needs to cool down on those colored accessorize, too colorful with a colorful outfit.

I don't like the skirt. And your right dazzling she does need to cool it down sometimes with the jewellery. But I do like the colour on here though

This outfit is one of my favorites of the day. I love the structured jacket with the sparkles on it and the flowing skirt. Princess Mathilde added just the right jewelry: Pearl and diamond earrings and a diamond bracelet. This is exactly what I would dream of wearing should I ever get invited to a royal event. Its elegant and dressy.PERFECTION

Mathilde looks beautiful in this outfit, she is glowing!

Really perfect and nice jewelry , sad that Prince Philippe is looking so old !

Is this outfit Natan? anyone know?

Crown Princess Mathilde looked nice. I expected her to wear something less glittery with a better hat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom