Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful dress and colour indeed. Red becomes Mathilde so well!

Mathilde looks gorgeous in red.
The dress is just the right colour, length and size to create an overall perfect look.

Gorgeous color and fit on Mathilde; amazing how it just elevates a simple elegant style so much.

Last edited:
I liked the colour and simplicity of the look. My guess is that the dress is by Diane von Furstenberg.

Mathiled looks fantastic! Love the red dress on her

lol might be wrong to say bout a princess..but she´s sexy in that red dress thak you wonderfull woman

For such a simple dress she looks so stunning!!

I like the red shoes and bag with the vermillon coloured dress gives it a less homely look and thank heaven she is not wearing a nude coloured shoe I am totally over the whole deal there.

:previous:I agree with you about the accessories, Bertie, I'm glad she wore them in the same tone as the dress and no beige. You've got to love a woman who embraces color!

Princess Mathilde Looks Amazing In Red Dress , I Like Her Outfit She Look elegant & Chic , I Like The Dress & Shoes

Very nice. I love that she wears red shoes and bag.

:previous: Yes, I like the way the accessories are a slightly darker shade and don't match the dress color exactly. The slight contrast is nice.

Its a great color combo! Mathilde looks much younger when she mixes colors for some reason. When she is in solid color it does not suit her, it looks boring on her.

That's an interesting color combo. I think it works. She looks very nice!

The boucle-tweed jacket with fringed ends is a nice interpretation of the classic piece. I think that the top and skirt do nothing for this look. A simple dress would have been a much better choice.

The whole thing is a mess IMO and I wish oh! how I wish she would ditch all that colourful costume type jewelry and go with some more classic pieces of which I'm sure she has tons. But the look is too big in the skirt and the jacket though really lovely would be better with pants IMO.

I personally think the jacket works well with the outfit.

I don't care for this outfit at all, and the skirt does look too baggy on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom