Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks nice.I love how the bag and earrings matched the jacket.

This ensemble just doesn't work for me.
I can't point exactly what it is that I don't like because separately each piece is lovely; it's the complete look that isn't my cup of tea.

This outfit is a blend of disparate pieces. I like her jacket, but it's almost like a casual safari-type style in a matte fabric while her slacks are dressier with a sheen to them. The colors don't blend well, either. But I like her handbag and earrings and how they pick up the accents on her jacket.

:previous:This is really one of the nicest outfits I've seen her wear. Thank you, Iceflower!

I agree, Baroness. Very feminine and I love the color on her..

I like the layered effect of the skirt on the grey suit...

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mathilde visiting a Health Center in Albania today, March 29, wearing a nice,
elegant business outfit with jacket and pants and with a special bag and special jewellery
as highlights:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Bag ** Shoes **

Very Nice She Looks Beautiful , Thanx iceflower :flowers:

Crown Princess Mathilde has visited a kindergarten in Tirana, Albania today, March 30,
wearing a nice combination with a jacket we've also seen on Crown Princess Máxima
last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Máxima May 2011 **

Oooh Both Wore Same But Princess Maxima Wore it First , But I Think It’s Looks Much Better On Princess Mathilde , Thank you iceflower :flowers:

Princess Mathilde Looks Very Nice In Gray Suit Looks Very Suitable On Her , and She Looks Elegant , Thanx iceflower .

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her grey suit! Her hair looks really nice too.

Crown Princess Mathilde visiting a Health Center in Albania today, March 29, wearing a nice,
elegant business outfit with jacket and pants and with a special bag and special jewellery
as highlights:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Bag ** Shoes **

We have seen this bag several times before. For example in 2009

I like this combination but don't think the shoes go well with it.

Crown Princess Mathilde has visited a kindergarten in Tirana, Albania today, March 30,
wearing a nice combination with a jacket we've also seen on Crown Princess Máxima
last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Máxima May 2011 **

It isn't a well-matched outfit, the shades and fabrics are totally different. :ermm: But each piece looks nice separately.

:previous:

That's quite a long time ago - nice to know!

Today, April 17, Princess Mathilde visited an elementary school the framework of the UNICEF-World Class
wearing pants and a top with a green print. I don't like the print itself, but I think she can wear it well:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Absolutely love the whole look, from the gorgeous matching earrings, to the well-chosen shoes.
Beautiful, springy/summery look on Mathilde. :)

I hate animal print when it's in a different color.Not a great look.

The ensemble is all right. I am not keen on the animal print cardigan.

Mathilde looks fantastic. I love her green leopard printed top and her shoes.

Her outfits have really been very elegant lately not too short and tight as can often happen with her I love the black and white for evening.

Crown princess mathilde does look elegant in her outfit I like her shoes in particular.
:: flowers ::

Mathilde looking fantastic in a red dress at a work meeting ahead of the award ceremony of the Princess Mathilde
Award 2012 in Brussels this morning, April 24, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back/Side view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom