Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Mathilde in a great recycled dress at the photo session for Princess Elisabeth's birthday.

** Pic **

And on day 1 of the Belgian Economic Mission to the People's Republic of China, Friday 21 October 2011,
nice colour on her but I dislike the leather jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I don't think leather is a good look for her!

I agree...the leather jacket doesn´t suit her. Plus, it looks awful with that skirt, IMO.

A leather jacket is a difficult piece to pull off and assessorise correctly. This particular jacket does not suit Princess Mathilde nor is it a complimentary match with the skirt.

Crown Princess Mathilde in a great recycled dress at the photo session for Princess Elisabeth's birthday.

** Pic **

And on day 1 of the Belgian Economic Mission to the People's Republic of China, Friday 21 October 2011,
nice colour on her but I dislike the leather jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part **
First pic- love the dress- great pic:)
2nd- Love the color, don't like the leather, would like to see that skirt with a different top.

Day 2 of the Economic Mission to the People's Republic of China, October 22
and (minus the turtleneck) a nice business outfit for Mathilde:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Outfit number 2 on day 2 - also quite nice:

** With a coat ** Dress without the coat **

isn't it an error? The man with princess Mathilde on picture one is Carlos Rodriguez, the coach of belgian tennisplayer Justine Henin (who is on the background if you look well) I don't know... but what is he doing in China? :huh:

Not a fan of the turltleneck with coat look.

It looks great without the coat!

Day 4 in the People's Republic of China, October 24, and Crown Princess Mathilde wore a red/orange
dress with a nice cut. A very strong colour that does not work everywhere, but I think here at this
event and with the interior it looked good.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I love the orange dress! She pulls such bright and strong colors so well

I love that she's not afraid of color!

Day 4 in the People's Republic of China, October 24, and Crown Princess Mathilde wore a red/orange
dress with a nice cut. A very strong colour that does not work everywhere, but I think here at this
event and with the interior it looked good.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Mathilde always looks very nice in orange.
Nice dress for her.

She's been wearing some good looking coats on this trip especially on Day 2.

I dare to say that the jacket is not the best piece of clothing created by Armani.

On October 27, 2011 Crown Princess Mathilde attended a working lunch with independent entrepreneurial women who are part of the network "Striking":
foto4798429_2.jpg Picture; http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/6903107/img/6903107.jpg (full views without the outfit's lowermost part)
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/6903103/img/6903103.jpg (upper part)
CP Mathilde's dress appears rather boring viz. exhibits no special features i.m.o. -by comparison, she would have looked exceedingly charming in this marvellously agravic Diane von Fürstenberg dress with a print consisting of multiple little branches from CP Victoria's wardrobe -including the nice accessories: http://werun.nyheter24.se/popdrommen/files/2011/07/kronprinssessan096.jpg; http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/lipa-svatebni-dar-obrad/profimedia-0096558901.jpg (July 13, 2011)

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mathilde always looks lovely. I do especially like this red dress she is wearing. The shade suits her perfectly. The frills on the sides of the skirt give it an unsual air of elegance. A beautiful design and definitely a very chic look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom