Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only criticism is the white band (belt?) in the middle. It would look better without it imo.

Princess Mathilde visiting a Neighborhood House in Watermael-Boitsfort on May 25, wearing a white or
creme-white dress with a black belt.
I like the look a lot, the folding of the fabric is really nice, and the combination with the accessories is
good as well.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Mathilde visiting a Neighborhood House in Watermael-Boitsfort on May 25, wearing a white or
creme-white dress with a black belt.
I like the look a lot, the folding of the fabric is really nice, and the combination with the accessories is
good as well.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Nice dress. Mathilde looks very pretty.

I like this! Very interesting neckline and a pretty dress on her.

Overall it is a lovely summer outfit. I like an asymmetry in the dress.

Princess Mathilde attending the first communion of her niece Princess Louise on June 2nd.
A great looking light combination I think we've seen before.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Mathilde attending the first communion of her niece Princess Louise on June 2nd.
A great looking light combination I think we've seen before.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Its recycled, worn September 1, 2010 at the first day of her kids at school see here
Not sure why she wore those shoes with it, they don't match,too gold for the yellow & white IMO.

She has been looking great recently.. but why has no one posted that white one shoulder goddess sheath she wore last week to CP Maxima's 40th birthday celebrations?

She looked divine. :whistling:

She has been looking great recently.. but why has no one posted that white one shoulder goddess sheath she wore last week to CP Maxima's 40th birthday celebrations?

She looked divine. :whistling:

You can find the discussion along with a few pictures in the
Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2 thread as it was an evening event. Note this is a daytime thread :flowers:

You can find the discussion along with a few pictures in the
Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2 thread as it was an evening event. Note this is a daytime thread :flowers:

How did I miss this??:sad: Thanks dazzling!

Not very flatteringing dress on Mathilde, imo.

She is like CP Letizia...she usually looks better in evening wear than she does in her daytime fashions.

Not a bad look at all. I even think the dress looks better on Mathilde than on the model and for a Natan design it's pretty nice!

:previous: That´s exactly what I thought when I first see the photos!
If I had only watched the model´s photo, I would have thought that the dress was quite ugly, but Mathilde managed to look quite elegant in it, IMO.
I think she looks lovely.

Not a bad look at all. I even think the dress looks better on Mathilde than on the model and for a Natan design it's pretty nice!

I agree Dierna it totally looks better on Mathilde.

She should wear it again for 21th of July , belgian national day !
To me it seems like Maxima's outfit for William and Kate s wedding

The dress is elegant but the shoes don't go with the dress IMO.

Princess Mathilde at the wedding of het sister hélène

PIC1 - PIC2 - PIC3
CP Mathilde appears really charming wearing this subtle dress. I like its refined design with several, detached "rings" made of lace instead of a more standard continuous lace part. Mathilde's soft, nested hat looks pretty as well. In spite of all that, the cut of the dress could be improved i.m.o..

She looks fantastic in orange! It is definitely her color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom