Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the funky print on the blouse. Jacket is nice too.

The skirt looks as though it has a subtle print on it. I think it would have looked better with a solid coloured skirt as the top has such a "busy" pattern on it that it clashes a bit with the skirt.

These last two outfits don't look too bad to me except the skirts are so wrinkled and the orange skirt looks too tight for Mathilde. There have been rumors of Mathilde being pregnant, but the Palace has emphatically denied it. Still, her skirt looks tight over the tummy.:p It looks a bit too small.

:previous:

It's a fresh summer look, I even liked it better these days than in 2009, but that
can be a result of the photos themselves..

Yesterday, May 12, Princess Mathilde has handed out the Princess Mathilde Prize
in Brussels, a reduced, elegant look, looks very good:

** Full view ** Close up **

I really like this look, very elegant & classy, I could imagine this look with a lovely hat. Colors of th outfit are quite fresh & she pulls in off very well.

The outfit is very nice. Simple with clean lines. The color os the top is very nice on Mathilde. Love her hair cut & color too. She looks more refreshed than she did at the wedding.

The combination of the colours is very nice. She looks lovely.

Joining the above opinions, I have to say that Crown Princess Mathilde's outfit was chic and fresh. Her complexion was perfect too.

The colours suits her so well, and she is wearing one of my favourite pairs of earrings - a very smart and chic outfit for spring

:previous:

It's a fresh summer look, I even liked it better these days than in 2009, but that
can be a result of the photos themselves..

I like this on Mathilde a lot. She is very nearly always dressed appropriately and she seems like a very classy person.

This lovely dress suits her a lot. She looks very pretty.

Wow vibrant colors! Luv the purple clutch with it.

I like this dress - it's so colourful and suite Mathilde.

What gorgeous colors and Mathilde looks fabulous. I love her purple pumps also. There are few women who are able to wear a horizontal stripe pattern and Mathilde has pulled it off. She also looked great in the Diane Von Furstenburg dress.

Princess Mathilde at a congress in Brussels today, May 19, wearing a very nice dress
with colourful stripes, I like it :)

** Full view ** Close up ** Lower part with clutch **

The close up is really nice! No surprise as Mathilde is a very beautiful lady. As to the pattern of the dress - I'm fed up with her Natan retro-stuff. It's so "holidays at the adria 1978"... :mellow: Sorry! :cool:

It's so "holidays at the adria 1978"... :mellow: Sorry! :cool:

:lol: What kind of comparison is that? Never heard it before, me personally I have quite
good memories of my adria holidays, so I have no bad associations.. :)

Personally, I find the sleeveless version of the outfit more beautiful. However, I still think she looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom