Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no fan of silver but it suits Mathilde a lot.

The fabric of the silver top is fantastic. Very shimmery but still soft looking.

Opal said:
The fabric of the silver top is fantastic. Very shimmery but still soft looking.

The stockings are amazing! So shiny!

Whole outfit looks good including the sandal shoes.

A very nice outfit and Mathilde wears it well.

Mathilde looks really nice in black.
Black is her color:)

Crown Princess Mathilde looked all right. The outfit has got some elements of Russian costumes worn before Peter's I modernisation. I am not keen on the colour palette. On the other hand, I have to admit that Mrs. Medvedeva's ensemble is lovely.

:previous:
Right you are noting that the dress is unflattering. I dare to say that it is one of the worst things worn by Crown Princess Mathilde.

Boring dress.
She should hold in her abs or use a girdle.

She looks nice, I'm not sure about the earrings, but I like the color scheme.

Crown Princess Mathilde's ensemble is all right. Gold foil-looking material is not my cup of tea.

The dress from the 04th leaves me spechly and unable to know were to start and one merely has to ask what was she thinking. 06/04 apart from the posture being appalling she looks ok again though leave the Betty Rubbles at home. IMO

The gold outfit is ok. But the earrings do not look well with the outfit.
I do'nt like the second outfit. The colour of the skirt is nice only...

Ahhh...very nice Mathilde! It's very elegant! :whistling:

I do not know what to post about that tight, ill-fitting sheath the Princess was pictured in earlier.

I have to agree with Al-bina...it's the worst I have ever seen her look!

Last edited:
Nice look, suits her very much. But I hate those over-knee-boots that she's wearing all the time.

This is far the best look of Mathilde in quite a while & especially on this trip. I really like the suit & the clutch, very elegant.

All outfits from the trip to Russia are very nice (except too tight black dress with white stripes). Black&white suit is great, especially the jacket. I also like coral&beige(gray) combo, the jacket is pretty with interesting collar.

Crown Princess Matilde's ensembles appear to to comfortable. The black cardigan is not my cup of tea because it is over-embellished.

Princess Mathilde during the launch of the 6th WHO European Immunization
Week in Brussels, Tuesday 26 April 2011.

Nice light brown/beige and black dress - looks nice with her hair colour and the
accessories and shoes are well chosen.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Why to spoil a classic cut with ugly black panels? Crown Princess Mathilde's ensemble does nothing to flatter her.

I really like this dress. She looks very elegant in it.

Anyone knows the designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom