Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different shades of brown do work together and Princess Mathilda pulls off this look particularly well. I do love the contrast of the large wooden buttons on her coat. Overall I think she looks lovely.

Mathilde at the start of the 'reading aloud week' at the Primary school Spermalie, in Brugge,
Friday 18 November 2011. The combination with different stripes and the extreme contrast
of the red boots is so crazy, that I like it :)

** Full view ** Upper part **

İnteresting choice ! The colour of the boots is lovely but don't like the style of them.
Generally she looks ok...

:previous:Agree about the boots; color yes, style no. It looks like over-the-knee socks, but she does have great legs for those boots and short hemline. And BTW, if I wore those boots to my read-aloud at my local library, I'd certainly be attracting a large audience!:lol:

The boots don't really look like it belongs to a princess.

Different but interesting. I like colors combinations and crazy boots, she wears them very well. I wouldn't mind to have this cardigan in my closet - warm and comfy.

She does have great legs and these are gorgeous boots, but not with the outfit.
These knitted outfits call for a lot more support from undergarments.

:previous: her red Armani outfit was pretty. Classic Mathilde!

Princess Mathilde on November 24, 2011 in Liege at a roundtable meeting on human traficking,
wearing a brown dress and a black cardigan and black coat.

It's the brown dress with the black details she's worn before. She looks lovely!

** With the coat ** Upper part ** Close up **

Oh yes she does look lovely in this simple look. A caramel dress with a black cardigan. I do like the black knitted coat. Very smart indeed.

I like it, typical outfit for Mathilde, but really lovely. Interesting coat I must say.

She looks good!She looks lovely in warm colors.

Except for the red boots, I really like the warm colors and fall fashions that she's been wearing.

Princess Mathilde at the family day for the families of Belgian soldiers in foreign countries in Peutie
today, wearing brown and grey, don't like the bag, the rest is fine.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Nice cape, but brown shoes don't go well with gray stockings.

The brown shoes & the gray stockings combination does not look bad to me. I think she looks nice in her outfit, just a bit pale.....

That is not a good color combination!

I am not a fan of the color of the coat.

I am perhaps wrong, but I cannot help thinking, that CP Mathilde is a so-called (following the principle of "Colour me Beautiful"-book) "Summer"-type and not a so-called ""Spring"-type, and for both types the range of colours is quite different.

CP Mathilde, I find at times wears things that are too high-waisted for her. To me, this coat is an example of that, an inch in length would have been much better. Perhaps she has a long torso? Sometimes I don't even notice it, but other times it looks like a "petite" fit on a tall frame to me.

Love this coat.
Think she wore it before but don't remember when.

CP Mathilde, I find at times wears things that are too high-waisted for her. To me, this coat is an example of that, an inch in length would have been much better. Perhaps she has a long torso? Sometimes I don't even notice it, but other times it looks like a "petite" fit on a tall frame to me.

Could it be that the impression you mentioned
is in fact caused by her long legs?
I find that she hasn't long torso but she has long legs.

Could it be that the impression you mentioned
is in fact caused by her long legs?
I find that she hasn't long torso but she has long legs.

Hmmmm, I hadn't considered that, but in the last photos posted, she does appear to had VERY long legs. There's something throwing the proportions off a bit for me.

However, I do like the latest all-black look, for someone so fair complected, she wears black exceptionally well. I guess it doesn't hurt to be stunningly beautiful, eh?

There is such a deep sorrow in the whole City of Liege and also in my country and I think Princess Mathilde is to well dressed to visit wounded and shocked people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom