Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, JessRulz, Paty and iceflower

Loved this yellow dress and loved how she matched brown with it. Th eskiny belt works perfectly with the dress.
She looks a bit tanned and that why I think the dress color works on her. I like the heavier make up as well for a change.

I love the colour of the dress.

That's a lovely dress. Though belt and shoes are matching, I don't like them too much. Like a poster in the other thread said - she dresses too old at times. :ermm:

The yellow dress is pretty. I'm not so sure about her sandals and cheap earrings.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The jacket is a horrible colour, but the skirt and shoes are nice.

I don't like the colour either but she looks good

The jacket looks much better this time, combined with the dress. I'm not a fan of this lime shade either, but the overall look is decent.

I like whole look. Finally some color on one of the CPss. The shoes are really nice.

The jacket is a horrible colour, but the skirt and shoes are nice.

That color isn't easy on eyes! But the overall look is good. I like her hair and how she is wearing it here.

Last edited:
Princess Mathilde of Belgium pictured as they bring their children Prince Gabriel (6) (L), Princess Elisabeth (8) (C) , Prince Emmanuel (4) (R) to school on the first day of the new school year, 01 September 2010
Picture details
Picture details

It's not my cup of tea, but it looks good. I actually think the color of the jacket is interesting. The only thing I dislike is the belt of the jacket.

It appears that also the shoes and the bag are the very same she worn in India, matched with the dress.

I would prefer she wore different shoes this time. Either all white, red or nude coloured.
I don't like the black/white shoes with this dress.

I like that dress but in the photos of her at the cancer event but she looks to have put on a little bit of weight, the black and white shoes don't go with that dress I think

I like the dress, shoes and bag but I wish she'd have worn those separately. Maybe beige heels instead of the black and white.

I love this dress on Mathilde, so bright and cheery.

I do like Mathilde's black blouse (nice v-neck and pretty nested fabric directly below) but those white trousers look somewhat ill-fitting around her hips. Moreover, the princess should have chosen more interesting (or at least more colourful) jewelry to combine with this fairly simple outfit, i.m.o.

She looks nice, bit plain but it suits her.

I am inclined to agree with LinaRdC. Overall the ensemble is minimal, but hardly plain. However, the ill-fitting pants spoil the look.

The colors give a very nice mixture. I like the blouse although the sleeves could be a bit tighter too. I think the jewelry is simple and that's nice as to the general look. However, the ill- fitting trousers give the impression of being worn-out and that's definitely not pretty. :whistling: :sad:

Princess Mathilde attended congress at the KULeuven with the subject "taking care of Foster care"
1 -- 2 -- 3

I do like Mathilde's black blouse (nice v-neck and pretty nested fabric directly below) but those white trousers look somewhat ill-fitting around her hips. Moreover, the princess should have chosen more interesting (or at least more colourful) jewelry to combine with this fairly simple outfit, i.m.o.

I personally do not like all the costume jewelry that the current crown princesses are wearing.

Keep it simple and classy, Give me a real jewel or two!!

I don't like this red/white wrap dress that Mathilde was wearing. This dress is ugly and does nothing to her. This white pants and black top outfit didn't look good either.:ermm:
The only outfit I liked was this white/black checkered pant suit. I agree with Katrianna-it was very professional and good style.

I personally do not like all the costume jewelry that the current crown princesses are wearing.

Keep it simple and classy, Give me a real jewel or two!!

I didn't want to suggest in post #30 that more interesting viz. more colourful jewelry should be rather eye-catching costume jewelry -actually I second your preference for real jewels. Experiment with your fashion as you like but adhere to nice natural gemstones and precious metals:D.

The grey suit is very elegant. I even like the white belt this time. Is there an animal print going on (snake, for example)?! I can't see it very well, just have a look at the 3rd photo.;) What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom