Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mathilde receive at the Brussels Royal Palace the Permanent Representatives and the Heads of Mission to NATO, the Members of the International Staff and the Military Representatives to NATO, as well as the general Officers to the SHAPE.

Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

stephanievl said:
Princess Mathilde receive at the Brussels Royal Palace the Permanent Representatives and the Heads of Mission to NATO, the Members of the International Staff and the Military Representatives to NATO, as well as the general Officers to the SHAPE.

Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

Oh I actually really like this. The color combo is nice and looks pretty good on her.....

Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

I like grey and pink together,this outfit suits very well on Mathilde and also her hairdo is really pretty :flowers:

I don't like the gray with the pink.
Hair looks nice although I wish she'd get another style.

Those are some wild boots! She looks good in them, I must say, and the color certainly livens things up. Not my cup of tea, however.

I like many of the clothing choices she makes, but she always looks out of proportion. I wish the skirts and dresses were tailored differently. The tops are always tiny and the lower portion wide, making her look wide.

Those are some wild boots! She looks good in them, I must say, and the color certainly livens things up. Not my cup of tea, however.

I like many of the clothing choices she makes, but she always looks out of proportion. I wish the skirts and dresses were tailored differently. The tops are always tiny and the lower portion wide, making her look wide.
I got the same expression. Perhaps she's just wider in her hips in the aftermaths of her pregnancies?
Mathilde looks as if she was taking part in a new disco's opening today. :lol: However, the look is very bold and I like it quite a lot. Maybe the ocassion was too formal to put on stuff and especially shoes like these though.
I dislike the earrings, match something different. But the hairstyle is what I like a lot! :)

I don't like those over-knee-boots. They just don't look good.
The dress is nice, though. I mean, I wouldn't wear it, but it suits her.

I like both outfits, but I'm just not a fan of over-the-knee boots. Perhaps the Princess felt a little wild because today (the 20th) was her birthday.:flowers:

Mathilde wore both outfitts of today already once before.

Mathilde 20/01/2011

The dress print is ok but I find the cut of the dress ill-flattering or it doesn't work with the belt,

The skirt outfit is also not bad but I don't like high waisted/semi high waisted skirts on Mathilde, does not flatter her.

I've said it several times before, Mathilde can pull off every shade of pink so nicely. Hot pink and grey is a brilliant combination - thumbs up! On the other hand, I'm not too fond of the second outfit she wore yesterday. These boots are hideous!

Purple over-the-knee leather boots and pink accessories worn with a badly tailored and badly belted dress in a multi-colored screaming print on shiny frabric? Ghastly.
No-one with their taste buds only partly intact should go anywhere near this ridiculous combination.

I got the same expression. Perhaps she's just wider in her hips in the aftermaths of her pregnancies?
Mathilde looks as if she was taking part in a new disco's opening today. :lol: However, the look is very bold and I like it quite a lot. Maybe the ocassion was too formal to put on stuff and especially shoes like these though.
I dislike the earrings, match something different. But the hairstyle is what I like a lot! :)

It could be. But we've seen pics of her in slim fitting jeans, and she doesn't appear to be wide in the hips at all.

I thinks she looks very good (in shape) lately, if you compare here now with 2009, she lost a lot of weight in 2010.

I have to say, I love both pieces. If the boots were a bit shorter I'd love them together. But I will give the look a thumbs up.

The fact that she had the nerve to wear those purple boots makes me give her thumbs up.

Crown Princess Mathilde attends the official opening of the 56th "Brussels Antiques & Fine Arts Fair" in Brussels on January 20, 2011:
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/IS...211917-018.JPG (full view)
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/IS...211917-020.JPG (close up)

I like the first outfit but this one... oh man, what is up with the boots? I just don't get it. It's a pretty dress but the boots should be thrown to the back of the closet where they will never again see the light of day. :lol:

The hot pink and grey outfit looked great!
But those purple boots- eye-yi- yi-
And the outfit they go with made my eyes ache!

I like the boots, but I'm neutral about the purple print dress.
As for that gray dress in the earliers pictures, I think it is rather boring (not to mention too tight).

I don't like the long boots on a princess. It doesn't look appropriate.

This is fun! Did Natan actually name them 'Mathilde boots'??! :lol: We only had the letizios so far, time to welcome the Mathilde boots I suppose. :p

I thinks she looks very good (in shape) lately, if you compare here now with 2009, she lost a lot of weight in 2010.
It's good to know; I admire the Princess for her strong will and persistence! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom