Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. Simple and nice. Love the back&white.

I like the black & white style on her, it looks pretty classy. I even like the jacket, but the skirt is indeed ill-fitting and I don't like that top. Not fond of the brooch either, but her make up and the earrings are really lovely.

Princess Mathilde pictured during the New Year's reception organised by the Royal Family for members of the European Institutions, at the Royal Palace, in Brussels, Wednesday 12 January 2011

Full vieuw

Close-up 1 - Close up 2
Mathilde looks great! I love the shape of the skirt, and the jacket is so elegant. Nice brooch and earrings :)

Princess Mathilde has visited the exhibition "The World of Lucas Cranach, An Artist in the Age of Durer, Titian and Metsys" at the Centre for Fine Arts of Brussels on January 14,

full vieuw - close up - close up 2

Last edited:

Looks a bit like a combination of winter (pullover) and spring (skirt) :)

It is a good combination. I like it.:flowers:

I love the skirt.
Also the top part, but I´m not sure about them together.

Crown Princess Mathilde's ensemble is all right. I am not sure about the knitted top though.

Princess Mathilde has visited the exhibition "The World of Lucas Cranach, An Artist in the Age of Durer, Titian and Metsys" at the Centre for Fine Arts of Brussels on January 14,

The top part is for the winter / fall, the bottom part is for the spring / summer. both top and skirt are very pretty but not together. I like the shoes.

I believe this combination works not only in terms of colors but also seasons. I like today's look of Mathilde very much. :flowers:

I like today's look too. Very pretty skirt, and I do like the top with it.

Mathilde's winterly pullover has an interesting neckline made of lovely fabric -it just looks way too heavy combined with that rather flimsy skirt (even more because the latter is a bit short i.m.o. and the pullover's black colour strengthens this impression on its part :rolleyes:).
I agree with Cinderella5X on the Crown Princess' shoes - a very dressy pair indeed :)!

Separately the two pieces are fine, I especially like the neckline of the sweater. But together don't convince me too much.

I like the top pretty much, interesting neckline! I also like the skirt and the shoes, but the styles of the skirt and the top don't match, IMO.

I liked the skirt and the shoes a lot, not the sweater. What was she thinking?! :ermm:

I'm in the minority.:lol: I like the entire outfit, skirt and sweater. The shoes, I could kill for! I love them!!:flowers:

h
I'm in the minority.:lol: I like the entire outfit, skirt and sweater. The shoes, I could kill for! I love them!!:flowers:
They actually match this outfit very well and I don't mind them at all. :flowers:

Her skirt doesn't look that springy to me. It's not like it has flowers on it they're just spots and it looks fine as a winter skirt.

Not a big fan of the sweater but I don't find anything wrong about it. I do like the shoes as well.

I forgot to make clear that I do like the sweater per se - actually I have a similar sweater in black.;) I guess all I meant was that the combination was wrong.:flowers:

I wish she dropped her skirt line a bit - perhaps to just above or even mid knee. She does not have skapely legs and short skirts draw attention to just that. Her legs are neither shaped well nor straight. Other than that she dresses very nicely.

Crown Princess Mathilde attends the award ceremony of the GSK Biologicals Awards for scientific research in Brussels on January 17, 2011

Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

Crown Princess Mathilde attends the award ceremony of the GSK Biologicals Awards for scientific research in Brussels on January 17, 2011

Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
That's a very proper, elegant clothing, Mathilde presented herself really well. The hair is also very nice.

Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
It's very nice and elegant outfit, I like the detail on the top. The cape is also nice and very trendy at the moment.

I like it. I would only change the color of belt. But overall it's appropriate and smart outfit. I like the up-do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom