Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my taste but it suits her. I like the matching shoes to the blouse. She definitely can wear bright colours.

I love this outfit and Mathilde can wear orange in an outfit like this with pizazz. :flowers:

Very nice, she can wear orange (and this is difficult color). The hair doesn't look good, but she was ill few days age, am I right? So I'm glad to see her in better condition.

Nice outfit. I expecially like the style of the blouse

The color of the blouse as well as its fashion are amazing! Bright, lively colors are best for Mathilde I think... The shoes correspond to the rest as it should be. :cool:

Very nice, she can wear orange (and this is difficult color). The hair doesn't look good, but she was ill few days age, am I right? So I'm glad to see her in better condition.

Yes, she has cancelled all her appointments of tis week since she had a bad flue.

Princess Mathilde during her visit to a Charity organization in Luxor, Egypt, 12 December 2010.
Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

Hope we can find some beter pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, she can wear orange (and this is difficult color)

You're right, not everyone can wear orange. Just think at Mary's dress at the New Year's Court.
I remember Letizia wearing an orange dress several times, too.
I don't know why but I think Mathilde looks best when wearing colours like orange and pink. :flowers:

Princess Mathilde during her visit to a Charity organization in Luxor, Egypt, 12 December 2010.
Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

Hope we can find some beter pictures.
The third picture is just sweet~very fashionable glasses ;) I'm looking forward to see some more!

Luv the orange blouse with skirt. Mathilde wears vibrant colors very well.

Today, December 16th, Princess Mathilde has visited an exhibition in Brussels.
I'm not a fan of the coat, but the rest of the outfit looks nice in my eyes.
It's well combined with the reduced golden jewellery and the brown shoes
and bag.

** Coat ** Upper part ** Full view **

I'm not keen on the coat either but the top matched with the scarf looks very chic. So do the shoes, pants and the bag:cool:

Today, December 16th, Princess Mathilde has visited an exhibition in Brussels.
I'm not a fan of the coat, but the rest of the outfit looks nice in my eyes.
It's well combined with the reduced golden jewellery and the brown shoes
and bag.

** Coat ** Upper part ** Full view **

I like it. It looks well combined, nice colours.

The blouse with the scarf looks good. Don't like the coat esp. the pattern.

I like that coat but I'm not keen on the rest of the outfit.

Mathilde looks very nice and I like the coat especially the pattern.:flowers:

I find this outfit too old for her.

Princess Mathilde pictured during the New Year's reception organised by the Royal Family for members of the European Institutions, at the Royal Palace, in Brussels, Wednesday 12 January 2011

Full vieuw

Close-up 1 - Close up 2

Last edited:
Princess Mathilde pictured during the New Year's reception organised by the Royal Family for members of the European Institutions, at the Royal Palace, in Brussels, Wednesday 12 January 2011

Full vieuw

Close-up 1 - Close up 2

Mathilde looks pretty good. The outfit is quite nice,the jacket is really lovely. I like the brooch.

I like the combination of the white skirt and the black top, it's always flawless. Mathilde deserves many compliments when wearing such outfits. :flowers:
The brooch is an excellent addition!

Love the cut of the top...nice earrings too.

Ill-fitting skirt, weird and unflattering proportions of the stiff jacket, and is that a black leather top? Maxima wore the same one a couple of months ago.
I just wish they would all stop using designer Vermeulen and not wear his poorly executed Natan designs anymore, or at least less frequently.

Sadly, I have to agree with you, Boris. The black-and-white colour palette is the only redeeming element of the ensemble. I liked jewellery and makeup.

Sadly, I have to agree with you, Boris. The black-and-white colour palette is the only redeeming element of the ensemble. I liked jewellery and makeup.
Indeed, at least Natan didn't use one of his preferred glaring color shades here.
As for the jewelry, I do not like the mix of the subtle and real (her beautiful diamond and pearl wedding earrings) with the bold and unfortunately fake (the rhinestone brooch).

Ill-fitting skirt, weird and unflattering proportions of the stiff jacket, and is that a black leather top? Maxima wore the same one a couple of months ago.
I just wish they would all stop using designer Vermeulen and not wear his poorly executed Natan designs anymore, or at least less frequently.

I agree too. I like colors, black&white combo is elegant. But this outfit itself is not not very attractive. I hate leather top with rather elegant skirt and jacket. Make-up and hairstyle make CP older than she is. Mathilde is very pretty woman and she could look better.

I quite like the black & white outfit, she looks elegant. Hair, make-up and jewels are lovely too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom