Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mathilde at a reception at the royal palace for the council of the chairmen of BusinessEurope, Thursday 2 December 2010 in Brussels (pictures from Belga originally posted by Marika86):
Picture details (nearly the entire outfit)
Picture details (details viz. jewelry)
Picture details (...the "missing" lower part of the skirt)

I love the necklace ;)
The cut of this dress, or whatever this is, is not well chosen. The colours are nice though.

Could not have said it better myself monic...

rincess Mathilde of Belgium pictured during a visit to the exhibition 'Van Eyck to Durer" in the Groeningemuseum in Bruges, December 03
Pic 1 - Pic 2

She has worn the vest also on February 10

Cannot say I like today's choice...

I liked it before and still do now. It looks really warm.

But the shade of green is awful!

It could've looked good if it was a bit more fitted at the top part IMO. The different colors make it different.

I believe the dress is warm and comfortable but I just can't get used to this pattern. Today's choice isn't rather my cup of tea...

Here you can see the entire look.
http://i54.tinypic.com/35n59cg.jpg
Thanks a lot!
This outfit inherits two appealing contrasts i.m.o. (the cream vs. black colour contrast as well as the combination of silky and velvety fabric). I also like Mathilde's black cascade necklace (wonder if it's made of onyx) and the skirt's diagonal pleats -only those earrings seem to be stylistically out of place.

:previous:
Crown Princess Mathilde's ensemble was well-chosen. It has got some fluid simplicity. The black necklace enlivened the look. Earrings, on the other hand, looked out of place.
I could not help noting that Crown Princess Mathilde has got an amazing complexion.

I love the outfit. She is a really beautiful woman.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a reception at the royal palace for the council of the chairmen of BusinessEurope, Thursday 2 December 2010 in Brussels (pictures from Belga originally posted by Marika86):
Picture details (nearly the entire outfit)
Picture details (details viz. jewelry)
Picture details (...the "missing" lower part of the skirt)

I like Mathilde's outfit & shoes.:) These colors looks so good on her and combination of gold/beige? with black is really nice. I also like the style of her outfit. The necklace is cute.
But I don't like that her skirt is so short. It is a big NO for crown princess.:ohmy:

Very professional and put together, I like it.:flowers:

Thank you stephanievl. :flowers:
IMO these shoes are too bold and a bit tacky. A homogeneous color without these ornaments would be much proper for this official meeting...

Grey and this vibrant pink/purple shade, quite an interesting contrast! I liked the outfit, I think Mathilde pulled it off very well. I don't like the shoes either.

In the picture in which Mathilde is standing, the top and skirt look a bit tight. But it's possibly only a bad shot. I like the pink top together with the grey outfit quite much.

I'm not sure about the shoes but the pink colour is just great. I think it's the colour that suits her the most.

Love the outfit, dislike the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom