Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks good in pink. That's definitely her colour.

Princess Mathilde of Belgium pictured at the start of the conference 'Vulnerable unaccompanied minors, a European Challenge, on Wednesday 17 November 2010, at the Royal Palace in Brussels.

Picture details
Picture details
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I think similarly as rsfc149. She looks very cute and her make-up which brightens her face is cute as well. That color is really appealing in her case. What I'm not fond of is the shoes which don't match the top IMO.

Last edited:
She looks nice. Her earrings are fantastic and her purse and shoes match perfectly.

I like the green on Mathilde! The boots, not so much. And they all look so bored in this picture :lol: Picture details

The pink looks great on Mathilde but I am not a fan of the shoes. Picture details

Princess Mathilde at a dinner 17/11/2010 in Brussels
Picture details
Picture details

she has worn this before in November 2009
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

She's looks gorgeous and I like the bright colors in the blouse/top and the black dress with the pink coat she wore at an earlier appearance was beautiful. Since I live where the winters are horrible, I always try to wear something with a bright red or pink or some bright color as it seems to perk me up and everyone else, it makes winter bearable. That's why I enjoy Mathilde wear bright pink.:flowers:

Beautiful dress and colour on Mathilde. She looks very chic!

Nothing more to add, she looks awesome. ;)

Not only pretty, but very stylish. Mathilde always looks great in red.

Princess Mathilde of Belgium pictured as she arrives for the celebrations of the 30th anniversary of the Nederlandse Taaluni (Dutch Language Union), in Brugge, Saturday 20 November 2010.
Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

I don't like this suit or the colour on Mathilde. It looked really odd, IMO.

The suit looks quite nice on Mathilde, definitely better than the leather jacket at the earlier event.

I don't like the cut of this outfit. I have to say the colour suits her but in general I don't find it beautiful...

I don't like the black stockings or the colour of the suit... I have always wondered how has she kept a great figure after having 4 kids and a busy life??

This outfit I like very much. The colours suit her and it doesn't have a "boring touch" like other outfits she wears.

The jacket is nice for the last outfit. I don't care for the orange outfit with the black stockings.

Love the pink and gray outfit. It's very nice on Mathilde.

^ Thanks for the clear images! :flowers: I didn't like the look, but you just helped me notice the brown croco bag. I find it very elegant, though it doesn't match this particular outfit.;)

I like the look without the hat.

On Saturday, November 20, Princess Mathilde also attended a conference themed
"The children speak" at the Parliament of the French Community in Brussels
http://i55.tinypic.com/2v0zi4k.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/az8kk0.jpg
Mathilde de Belgique, lumineuse pour un anniversaire important à ses yeux !

Love the outfit, it looks very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom