Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, the flowers are too far on the top of the neckline what makes her look fat. Simply unflattering, this dress wouldn't look good on any woman I guess (if it's Natan again - could someone please kill that guy? :ROFLMAO:)... But still, I really LOVE petrol green on Mathilde and the material looks interesting. I would love to see her more often in green, it suits her well, IMO. The coat is not that bad and the shoes look elegant.

^ I agree, I guess green is not a bad colour for Mathilde, rather the opposite. But I don't particularly like this dress. Or the earrings. Her coat looks ok though.

The green of the dress is pretty and I do like her coat a lot, it fits perfectly for an occasion such as a concert.

The flowers sure do pop out at you don't they? I don't like the earrings at all.

I saw pictures of her attending the concert on Place Royale. Unfortunately she has very long arms and very long legs. Natan/E. Vermeulen should take care of it in creating models for her .

It is a beautiful coloured dress and she wears the bold colours well.

From what I've seen from the pictures, the Duchess of Brabant looks gorgeous and totally put together. I love her smile.:flowers:

She looks very professional, I like the clean cuts & the belt with the look. Glad no over the knee boots.

Crown Princess Mathilde's ensemble is well-chosen. I like the way the nude belt enlivens the dress. Hairstyle and make-up were flawless.

Even if the same so what?
we can add it to Royals with similar styles thread:lol:

Is this a case where Mathilde and Maxima have the same clothing? Maxima from April 2010

Photo

dbarn 67 may be justified. Dresses are very similar to each other. I think that both of them from Natan.

I like this dress on Mathilde too. The stripes look good on her, because she's tall. Very stylish IMO!

I like this look alot; she looks good. Is this a case where Mathilde and Maxima have the same clothing? Maxima from April 2010

Photo

I love that outfit. So full of style and class. :flowers:

And I love the brooch too.

This is one of the smartest outfits I have seen Mathilde wear. Love the simplicity and the fit, and the belt adds the finishing touch! Thumbs up!!

I like the pinstripes on the dress. There's something about pinstripes that make an outfit look more professional.

I like the dress, it has a very nice print IMO. I'm not too fond of the combination with that short cardi. Besides, I don't really like this brown/chocolate shade.

Mathilde makes the nicest outfits look plain.

The outfit looks nice on Mathilde, but I'm not a fan of the colors, she makes them work for her though.:flowers:

Nice outfit. Princess Maxima has the same dress

It just came to my mind that Maxima has the same dress. :) It's a nice dress and it looks good on Mathilde. Maybe even better than on Maxima. But I don't like it together with the cardigan too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom