Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The price of her boots = 600 euros (belgian TV yesterday) if she has them in brown, black, grey etc...you may imagine the money for part of her outfit !

OMG:eek::eek: 600 euros for such horrors,I can't believe it:bang::bang:

I won't wear them even if they were given to me for free:D

Love the outfit.
The brooch gives it a nice effect.

Beautiful jacket =)
She makes a great appearance today :flowers:

As stated earlier, the jacket is the best element of the look because I for one like an asymmetric style and stand-up collar. The skirt is poorly executed. I wish Crown Princess Mathilde opted for fine jewellery.
Crown Princess Mathilde is not the only royal lady, who has got these boots. Crown Princess Maxima and Princess Claire have them too.

Last edited:
Very pretty jacket & its a great color but I don't like the brooch, its quite big & in your face.

IMHO the brooch is terrible crap and ruins the whole look. Should be given to her kids immediately, because it could be put to better use for playing 'Star Wars' with it.

Crown Princess Mathilde is not the only royal lady, who has got these boots. Crown Princess Mathilde and Princess Claire have them too. [/
QUOTE]

I think you mean crown princess Maxima,she owns a grey one.

I think you mean crown princess Maxima,she owns a grey one.
Thanks for correcting me!:flowers:
That is exactly what I meant. If I am not mistaken, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa has got a pair also.

Last edited:
The rather monstrous fake pieces of jewelry as well as the boots which these BeNeLux ladies unfortunately share are obviously what designer Natan suggests to be worn with his outfits... which said ladies unfortunately also share.
It would be interesting to know if Natan produces those accessories as well, or if he co-operates with other designers who match his kind of, let's say... peculiar taste.

I could not have said it better if I tried, Boris. I cannot imagine what they all think when they look in the mirror! Surely they cannot think they look elegant or chic.

The jacket is a nice repeat.I don't like the skirt.
The brooch is hideous.

I agree totaly with Al_Bina, Princess Mathilde should opted for fine jewelry on official Events. She has nothing to do with Natan's suggestions ; She is Belgium 's future Queen and not a Natan's model wearing his accessories.

Aw Boris,my darling with the Slavic name,i adore ur Greta n' anything u say..i got chills every time i read one of ur posts..n' they're multiplying..hihi..:in_love: :heart2: Don't kill me, i like these long boots,somehow they fascinate me..but that's just it..Mathilde is a sweatheart but her fashion bores me..Granny Dearest used to dress like that in the 90s..then we lost her and i didn't wanna keep any of her matronly dull outfits..i wuldn't dare to wear any of those n' go out like that..no no..:hiding:..n' i just hate Natan's outfits..why my dear princesses trust Natan is beyond my imagination,my dear..they almost depressed me the other day at the similar style thread,they reject haute couture,it's a nightmare..ur posts, darling Boris,help me go back to sanity..thanx sweatheart :hug: :winkiss:

Mathilde today at a concert

I don't like that dress at all. The colour looks horrible and the dress makes her look huge.

Good grief!! What was she thinking when she walked out her door? That shiny fabric looks so cheap and I do not care for the neckline with all those "flowers". Thumbs down..

Only the colour of dress is nice. The earrings are lovely. but not good together with the dress..Too much green.

I really don't know why Mathilde tries to "summer up" the winter period. She is regularly seen without sleeves, so the bare skin. Yesterday for the concert, last week with the flashy knee high boots. It is a winter period now, and I know that the venues she visits, are not in frozen temperatures, but I think it is a bit unsuitable to wear practically always those short sleeves or no sleeves. My opinion of course!

Only the colour of dress is nice. The earrings are lovely. but not good together with the dress..Too much green.
I see eye to eye with you marymary. Both colors are very appealing but just don't go together... :ermm:

I agree marymary and monic! The colour of the dress is nice but not the cut and the earrings just say "to much green."

Too much green and the greens don't match! I dislike all those flowers on the top of the dress, as well..

I'm a bit in the middle, I do and I don't like the dress, I like the colour and the flowers but not the way it sits, the shape is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom