Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat is nice, the hairstyle is highly unattractive for Marie.

:previous: Marie looks great! That shade of blue looks wonderful on her and the whole look is smart and suitable for the event. I have no complaints.

November 27, 2014 - Princess Marie in a lovely flattering pant suit in Saudi Arabia

Picture

:previous: Marie looks wonderful! This is one of her better looks IMO. I love the colour combination as it blends in well with the surroundings, and general hot and exotic vibe of Saudi Arabia.

I have to disagree with you on this outfit, HereditaryPrincess. The pants are too long, the sleeves on her jacket too short, and I always dislike when the shirt hangs below the jacket. Nothing outstanding about this look, imho.

The pants are the new trend too long and the shirt peeing out is also on trend.

Princess Marie in black and white at the DanChurchAid's Christmas event in Gentofte on December 2nd. The black dress itself looks a bit boring, but in combination with the coat it's a nice contrast and looks great on her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Marie in black and white at the DanChurchAid's Christmas event in Gentofte on December 2nd. The black dress itself looks a bit boring, but in combination with the coat it's a nice contrast and looks great on her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Love it! Coat looks pink to me.

Love the coat but the dress is just blah. Actually, the coat appears to be 3 colors! Off white, beige, and black on the ends of the sleeves. I enlarged the pic and that's what I saw. Give it a try and see if you don't agree! :)

The Royal Watcher

Princess Marie recycled her pink gown from Madeleine's wedding for the New Years Court. She looks amazing.

Finally! Marie looks like a fairy tale princess. Lovely.

Thats a dreamy dress.

One of her best New Years gown IMO. Is this new or recycled? She looked great!

I must be on my own here, but I'm not wowed by Marie's gown she wore tonight. It's a nice colour and she herself looks great, but it's nothing special to me and I'm not the biggest fan of the fabric on the top half.

Too much going on in this dress for someone as tiny as she. She needs a much more streamlined look nit like she stepped away from the follies bergere

Princess Marie looks absolutely gorgeous but the dress is more a summer dress to me. In addition, the top part of the dress (chiffon or tulle material) is not a good fit for the chain of the Order of the Elephant.

One of her best New Years gown IMO. Is this new or recycled? She looked great!

She wore it to Princess Madeline's wedding!
I agree- though I also loved the ice blue gown a few years back too.
@ Terri Terri- agree about the chain!

Last edited:
She looked stunning. I wish Joachim could get rid of the tin solider hat.

Not a fan of this dress. Can't quite put my finger on the reason, but something seems to be off...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I must be on my own here, but I'm not wowed by Marie's gown she wore tonight. It's a nice colour and she herself looks great, but it's nothing special to me and I'm not the biggest fan of the fabric on the top half.

I agree with you. Nothing wow.

On second look, I agree with others that it is too summery. The shoes are way too heavy for the lightness of the fabric! Marie herself looks lovely.

There are some pictures from the Daily Mail in the Danish New Year Court thread that show the dress in a better light. It's lovely and looks wonderful on her. Don't like the shoes but love this on Marie.

Summer Dress , heavy Shoes , Chain of the Elephant Order not set well because of her dress Fabric ; not royal at all.
Her husband may go to Odense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom