Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great, I love everything about it!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The collar is lovely and looks South African: I do hope one of our members can provide a close up:flowers:

the collar is actually part of the dress, which is by maje.

it's a nice option for a dress, chic yet understated.

Overall, Marie looks fabulous, black suits her a lot. I'm not a huge fan of the necklace (? - since carlota has pointed out that it is part of the dress) however, it's just not my cup of tea and I think it looks a little out of place.

MM too short I agree but she has tried to jazz up an otherwise standard Marie outfit.

I like the dress, but I don't care for the two-toned colored shoes with it.

I don't like the necklace detail nor the two tone shoes.

The dress has a nice clean-cut shape, which suits Marie. I agree with other posters that the dress is too short. The shoes jazzed the outfit up.

Very cute she looks good in black. She shouldn't cross her legs, it would have been fine if she sat properly.

Like the outfit, classy and comfortable. Mary looks nice.

Marie looks cute! It suits her. Love her earrings and necklace as they add a touch of class to the outfit.

Another simple but nice look in black and white for Marie at the opening of the International School in Copenhagen yesterday, August 27.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very classy and classic! Can't beat black and white. Her shirt is especially nice...

For me it's another boring look. She usually wears black pants... too many times...

Another simple but nice look in black and white for Marie at the opening of the International School in Copenhagen yesterday, August 27.

Can't go wrong but boring look. Would've been nice if she dressed it up with a nice necklace and hair in a ponytail.

In general Marie looks nice and professional, although I'm not too keen on her belt or hairstyle as I find it a little unkempt, but perhaps that's just me.

Princess Marie attended the Tønder Festival's jubilee concert today, August 31, wearing white pants and a blouse plus a black jacket as to the rainy weather:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

The top is nice and often I'm not so keen on these designs. I like the jacket but it looks kind of odd with the top, although I'm not sure what the reason for me thinking that could be. The rest of Marie's outfit is nice and all in all this is a great and comfortable look. Little Henrik is adorable, as ever!

A nice typical Marie-look in black and white at the opening of the ADHD conference in Kolding today, September 4:

Adorable, one of her best looks, IMO. Suits her petite proportions. Agree about the bag

She looks sophisticated and nice, but I wish she would drop the black and white look and go for more colourful ones, she looks great in strong colours IMHO:)

Nice look, but the bag....
And the black and white look is classy, but some color would be nice...

Last edited:
Wonder what is in the bag? Seems to be a more practical option for the stuff in it.

Marie at a dinner for the Danish Red Cross yesterday evening, September 11, wearing a long sleeveless dress:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom