Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure about this coat and the way it looks when buttoned, although I will wait for more pictures before deciding...

The coat appears too small and the whole look is too short and echoes my feelings that thought she has great legs there comes a time when that short is too short and Marie's time has come especially IMO during these engagements.

Her coat is very beautiful. It was very good outfit from her at the Opening of the Parliament

Princess Marie has participated in the re-launch of an education portal in Hellerup this morning, October 9, wearing white pants and a jacket. The outfit is fine, but now that her hair is growing longer again, it has lost that fresh, young look, doesn't look that perfect here:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Nothing special going on here. Her shoes look cute, but her hair looks awful.

Pretty awful top, dull color and a little baggy, the pants look too tight

Princess Marie has participated in the re-launch of an education portal in Hellerup this morning, October 9, wearing white pants and a jacket. The outfit is fine, but now that her hair is growing longer again, it has lost that fresh, young look, doesn't look that perfect here:

Oh . . . . Princess Marie's hair needs help :whistling:

She is such a lovely woman. She could do better than that. Her outfit is elegant but her hair really needs help. I have seen her with her hair up and she looks so elegant. Maybe next time.

I reall ythink her hair is a mess and total mess this is the new do I am assuming ... the outfit is fine for the engagement but lord the hair ...

The outfit is OK, but the hair is unfortunately not very nice :ermm: maybe she's not accustomed to the different length yet and has to learn how to style it better.

Princess Marie at an event in Vejle on October 6, this time with a much better hairstyle - not sure of the jacket though.

** pp gallery **

P Marie's hair really needs help messy. She should dye her hair.

This jacket is oldfashioned and pants :ermm: - too tight...

Last edited:

Princess Marie at a graduation ceremony at the Syddansk University of Flensburg, Germany, on October 11, 2013, wearing a dark suit and an interesting blouse in black and white:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

The suit looks good but the upper part of the blouse is weird. Also she could have styled her hair more nicely.

Nope, its not doing it for me. She looks so blah, no color, nothing with a wow factor here. I think it could have been a hundred times better. Even her hair was having issues. Hmmm.

The suit looks good but the upper part of the blouse is weird. Also she could have styled her hair more nicely.

I agree; the little hole in the top part of Marie's blouse looks a bit odd and out of place. However I like the print of the blouse and her suit and earrings. In the first photo, her hair looks a bit untidy but in the other photos it looks OK.

Nope, its not doing it for me. She looks so blah, no color, nothing with a wow factor here. I think it could have been a hundred times better. Even her hair was having issues. Hmmm.
I think her hair looks fine, but I agree with everything else you said.

Nothing to write home about, and as others have stated, the upper part of the blouse is a bit odd.

Her hair just looks chopped off, she needs a good cut> This suit doesn't look great, the shoulder pads are too large for her. She needed a prettier blouse.

She just had her hair cut..That is the problem! The shoulder pads on the jacket are weird as is the slit in her blouse. I usually love black and white, but this time it just doesn't look smart.

Princess Marie at a launch at a hospital in Sønderborg on November 12, wearing a dress with stripes and a black jacket - a nice look for her!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

This is a great look for her! Very smart and well put together outfit. I hope she keeps it up..

Simple and elegant look for Marie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom