Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
August 8, 2013 - Marie attending a fashion show wearing a short printed dress with a small slit in the back and a cutout in the back.

Finding the dress a bit too tight, print isn't flattering and the back cutout is a bit too much for me.

Back view ** Front view ** Close up

Too much of a celebrity, not enough of a princess.

Love the new haircut! The old hair was overwhelming her.
Cute summer dress, ugly print though and doesn't really do much for her.
Not good, not bad. Great figure.

Nice Charlotte Casiraghi haircut - looks good on her.

A bit too young to wear that cougar dress.

She lacks fashion sense. She dresses more like a starlet than a princess, imho.

Love the hair the dress appears too tight IMO and I don't like the back.

she looks fab in that josette dress.

She lacks fashion sense. She dresses more like a starlet than a princess, imho.

i couldn't agree less. i have seen few princesses dressing simpler than marie.

August 8, 2013 - Marie attending a fashion show wearing a short printed dress with a small slit in the back and a cutout in the back.

Finding the dress a bit too tight, print isn't flattering and the back cutout is a bit too much for me.

Back view ** Front view ** Close up

I'm not a fan of the back of the dress, but I like the front. Her new hair cut is very nice!

Princess Marie visiting Hans Christian Andersen Children's Hospital in Odense, wearing a nice printed dress and a white blazer.

upper part +++ side view

I like it a lot and I love her hair like this! :flowers:

Princess Marie visiting Hans Christian Andersen Children's Hospital in Odense, wearing a nice printed dress and a white blazer.

upper part +++ side view

I like it a lot and I love her hair like this! :flowers:

Such a lovely summery outfit. The dress is a great color and a great print which she manages to wear well. I do like the jacket with this dress. Her new haircut suits her well.

Lovely dress; but would have preferred a cardigan than a jacket...

Just a smidge short, but overall a nice look. I like her in orange.

I don't like the high collar but overall she look nice. I think Marie would do well to understand the benefits of a good tailor.

Last edited:
A poorly fitted dress, but I like Marie in orange.

Its a very nice summery dress and it suits her. Im glad that the last two outfits are quite appropriate and pretty. Lets hope she keeps it up.

Poorly fitted, too big dress...

I would choose a different color of shoes, sandals would be more appropriate.

The orange dress looks like something she bought w/o trying on. Bad neckline and doesn't really fit.
Blue and white ok, don't like the gathered shoulders

Blue and white outfit is just boring. I don't care for the gathered shoulders either.

Agree she couldn't have worn anything else ... nice for the occasion.

I love this new look on Marie...the haircut makes her less dowdy and less of a Mary-clone which is a good thing...In the close up photo of her in the orange dress, I even get a little glimpse of Letizia now when I didn't before with her hair being similar to Mary's...With both Marie and Letizia being naturally petite...

I love this new look on Marie...the haircut makes her less dowdy and less of a Mary-clone which is a good thing...In the close up photo of her in the orange dress, I even get a little glimpse of Letizia now when I didn't before with her hair being similar to Mary's...With both Marie and Letizia being naturally petite...

Letizia is not that petite, she's 5ft 7in. She just looks tiny compared to Felipe.

Petite, as in naturally thin, small framed...that is what I meant, it wasn't a reference to height, more their bones, Marie's and Letizia's...they are twigs ;)

So poor Marie is never herself? First she looked similar to Mary, now there is a glimpse of Letizia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom