Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color is exceptionally beautiful and the design of the dress is lovely . So it's a very good outfit for Marie. Her shoes are nice too.

I love when Marie wears red or puts her hair up!
And I have to say she has a perfect body to wear this kind of dress. She's a picture of Elegance:wub:

my thoughts indeed, what an appearance!

lovely dress and colour! She looks great in red. She would wear red colour more often. Nice hair

That is one great color for Marie. She looked fantastic.

She has a lovely figure, and the shorts look quite nice on her. She can pull that type of length off, and since it's a holiday, there's no reason to let a bit loose, and be as comfortable, and cool as possible.

She has a pretty figure, and the outfit is cute, but the shorts are just too short for a photoshoot. I love her sandals, however!

July 26, 2013 - Marie in a printed summer dress. The cut and design seems to be very her style and very basic.

Full view ** Side view

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly, Noor. I like her blue shoes with the dress.

Summer dress nothing spech IMO isn't there lace on the back or was that just my imagination???? agree just OK

August 3, 2013 - Marie in a tank sleeveless top matched with grey shorts and flats at the Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix.

Full view

August 4, 2013 - Marie in skinny white jeans matched with a silk top and flats at at the Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix.

Full view

Last edited:
I love that bag! She look really lovely.

August 3, 2013 - Marie in a tank sleeveless top matched with grey shorts and flats at the Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix.

Full view

August 4, 2013 - Marie in skinny white jeans matched with a silk top and flats at at the Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix.

Full view

I really like her casual outfits here.
Not too keen on what she wore at the fashion show.

Not bad at the fashion show nothing out of the ordinary reall IMO

I really don't see anything special in any of her outfits. I dislike the short shorts with the tank top...

I really don't see anything special in any of her outfits. I dislike the short shorts with the tank top...

I think the same. Black pants again... sorry but it's summer! And Princess Marie has some lovely dresses which would be appropriate for this occasion.
Or maybe it was black and white event???

Last edited:
August 8, 2013 - Marie attending a fashion show wearing a short printed dress with a small slit in the back and a cutout in the back.

Finding the dress a bit too tight, print isn't flattering and the back cutout is a bit too much for me.

Back view ** Front view ** Close up

The dress itself in nice but I agree it was a bit too tight and didn't flattered her.

I like her with longer hair. I agree about the shortness and tightness of the dress. The pattern is a little busy for such a petite person as well.

What is it with Marie that her clothes never fit properly? The black pants are so ugly, and this dress looks too tight/unflattering/too busy.

I think she looks cute even with the slit in the back, the print is a bit overwhelming and makes her look bigger, i agree.
But i LOVE her new haircut! she looks very good with shorter hair:wub:

She is nice looking but without any class .
Countess Alexandra was 100 % better but Prince Joachim seems happy now.

How funny! I normally notice the hair first since that is my occupation, but I did not notice her shorter hair. She is a pretty lady, but she still has not found her stride fashion wise as a princess of Denmark. She still dress as if she works in an office. but that is just my opinion.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom