Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie looks stunning - she really loves soft pastels and soft flowing dresses. This one from the wedding is one of her best ever. Great hair and I love this tiara. Part of me wishes that she and Mary could share tiaras and then we could see a swap every now and then!

Marie was for me, with Victoria, the best dressed at the wedding. This has to be one of her best looks ever, if not the best - perfect.

Agree with you, and I don't usually like what Marie wears! She not only wore a perfect dress for her size, she carried herself with exceptional grace. She should give lessons to some of the other royal ladies in that line up...

Back to her usual..yuck. Her hair looks a mess.

I am just not a fan of this style of dress on anyone and I am not sure it does anything for Marie here.

Well . . .

Looks like the nightgowns have made a resurgence.

Marie in black and grey at the Emergency Response Centre in Brussels today, June 20, 2013 - a bit boring maybe, but appropriate for the occasion:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Those short pants just look ridiculous, imho.

Like the black party dress. She needed something under the gray blazer, don't mind the capris.

I'm not a fan of capri pants being used for formal wear. They just don't work, at least in my eyes. The color combination is nice, and I really like the blazer.

Marie in black and grey at the Emergency Response Centre in Brussels today, June 20, 2013 - a bit boring maybe, but appropriate for the occasion:

Thanks for the pics:)
Is it just me or is that jacket very ill fitting? too big maybe.
Not a fan of those pants on her btw:ermm:

:previous:the capri pant look is boring totally I don't mind the pants and she ahs an amazing figure but it's plain IMO

Valberg R . . .

It's NOT just you. The fit of that jacket is OFF, and I'm thinking too small, rather than too big.

She should've left the capri pants A-LONE for this outing, too.

Pretty though she IS . . .

Ewwwww.

Princes Marie looking great in red at a lunch for King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxma at Fredensborg today, June 25:

Last edited:
She looks STUNNING in red. She should wear red more often. Very ladylike.

She should wear red more often! A beautiful color on her.

I love when Marie wears red or puts her hair up!
And I have to say she has a perfect body to wear this kind of dress. She's a picture of Elegance:wub:

Marie looks especially lovely today.

Red is such a smashing color for brunettes, and Marie is no exception. That dress is also a great style for her, and I love her hairdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom