Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Petite, as in naturally thin, small framed...that is what I meant, it wasn't a reference to height, more their bones, Marie's and Letizia's...they are twigs ;)

This is true, they're both quite small.

Marie at the Tønder Festival this afternoon, August 23, wearing a nice casual dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The fit and style are very flattering but the drab color is so blah.

Pretty ugly dress. Same elastified waist as the one Mary wore to the fashion week. Maybe it is the same designer.

It's ugly dress :closedeye I think it is more suited to the beach than on the festival. Material looks quite cheap...

I have to agree with marta. Terrible choice of dress. Depressing color!

August 25, 2013 - Marie in a loose printed sleeveless top matched with off white pants.
A very nice put together look, the top is lovely and the print is quite pretty.

Pictures

August 25, 2013 - Marie in a loose printed sleeveless top matched with off white pants.

Pictures

Congratulations to Princess Marie! This is a nice outfit - compared to the previous one ;)

She could choose different shoes ... perhaps an elegant high-heeled sandals?

Last edited:
Love the colors in the top! Wish she had gone for a less clunky shoe style, however.

Pictures

I like the outfit, elegant and casual at the same time. The top has quite and interesting print.

What a lovely summer dress. Its also a great color on her and she looked nice yesterday.

Nice dress, nice color, but too me it's too tight and material looks cheap.
Too me dress with short sleeves would be better. This appears to be "autumn/winter dress"

I really like this dress and I even like the shoes.

Cute dress, pretty shoes, but it does appear a little tight and I don't care for the fabric.

Very pretty, nice dusty blue color on her. Love the hemline and the shoes too.

I love the color and the style of the dress. It suits Marie.

She looks nice but more often than not her dresses look cheap

Marie at the Tønder Festival this afternoon, August 23, wearing a nice casual dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Great casual look, I like the dress and the new haircut looks really good!

Pictures
I don't care for this outfit too much...

Marie, yesterday, August 26, at the inauguration of the Rybners Gymnasium in Esbjerg, wearing a blue dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper Part/Side view **
I like this a lot, the colour and the cut of the dress suit her really well.

Princess Marie at the inauguration of a new student house at the Syddansk University in Odense today, September 2nd, looking good in a tight pullover and a dark skirt:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

The outfit is nice but maybe a bit too casual for an inauguration...

the purple ruffled dress under the black jacket makes no sense to me. why not wear a black skirt?

To not look like it's a funeral?
No, it just doesn't look like it goes with it. The cute black jacket, hat, and nice shoes, and then a ruffled purple dress underneath??Plus, it is a somber occasion, nothing wrong with black in that case.

I'm not liking this whole look on her. I like the jacket but not with the ruffled dress.. and I think the "hat" looks ridiculous.

September 5, great outfit. The ruffled purple dress is a nice match with the jacket. I thought she looked very elegant.

September 6, that is such a pretty printed dress and lovely shades of color.

I nlove the plain blue and the skirt and cardigan are pretty not so crazy about the multi colour and like the flag day look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom