Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG,I didn't see Joachim outfit.There is a red thing appearing under his jacket may be his underwear;)
I hope we wan't anger our dear member Muhler who is a fan of Joachim.
There seem to be no dress code for that dinner.I hope we will see some nice tiaras tomorrow.

She looks very lovely in that gown.

I love the gown. It's as elegant as I've ever seen Marie. I don't the shoes at all.

I like the gown but the shoes have too mauch of a day feel to them IMO weird she would do such a thing!!!!!

I like the gown but the shoes have too mauch of a day feel to them IMO weird she would do such a thing!!!!!

True . . .

BUT . . .

At least THIS time she wasn't wearing an evening gown that strongly resembled a nightgown. So as for me, personally?

I'm willing to give her a pass on the shoes.

THIS time!

LOL!!!!

OMG,I didn't see Joachim outfit.There is a red thing appearing under his jacket may be his underwear;)
I hope we wan't anger our dear member Muhler who is a fan of Joachim.
There seem to be no dress code for that dinner.I hope we will see some nice tiaras tomorrow.

:lol:
There is of course a perfectly rational explanation.
Joachim is a gentleman and as such he very correctly dressed in the appropriate gentleman's-summer-informal-evening-party-attire and to emphasize what a party-hoot he is, he was wearing a red belt.

Disappointing dress and a very boring color that doesn't do her any good IMO. The shoes were a wrong match as well.

Eh boring dress and it doesn't contrast well with Joachims white jacket.

I like the cut and flow of the dress but not the colour (which is beige/nude on my Computer, not silver). I think it would look much better with more colour (pastel blue, green, pink ...).
The shoes are a mismatch.

A lovely, delicate dress for Princess Marie at Princess Madeleine's wedding today, June 8, the swing of the skirt part is spectacular (see the second pic):

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

This is a nice dress. Finally a dress that doesn't look like a nightgown with silk lining. I wish she would invest more in such lovely dresses.

Beautiful dress - just right. One of my favourites

For once I like Marie's outfit better than Mary's. Marie looked very nice.

This is a nice dress. Finally a dress that doesn't look like a nightgown with silk lining. I wish she would invest more in such lovely dresses.

I totally agree with you.That's not her usual style of dress and it's suits her so much.I love it.

Love the colour just divine on her am not sure I love the skirt on the gown but the colour suits her beautifully IMO

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! Jewels, dress and make-up are perfect! She looks like a fairytale princess! One of the best of the wedding day!

Marie looks fantastic. Love the cut and color on her. And her hair and jewels are beautiful. Next to Victoria, one of the best dressed of the day.

Finally a look that is perfect for Marie! The color is divine and she looks like a princess. The fit is flattering as is her hair. Well done!

Marie is looking really self-assured and sexy lately! I love her dress from the gala last night, and she looked very pretty in the pink today, too. She is even outshining Mary, which is hard to do!

Loving this dress on Marie. One of the best dressed at the wedding. These type of floaty skirt dresses really suit her.

Really I would say she was numbe one after the bride. Perfect posture, delicate dress with perfect fit, style to fit her petite figure. Love the Assymetrical skirt with flounces and lovely top over strapless. Simply lovely.

This a stunning look for Princess Marie. I love the dress.

Marie REALLY looks like a little doll!

Very, VERY nice!!!!!

One of her best appearanceed aside from her wedding. Very pretty in pink.

Everything very simple, with no colour and nothing new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom