Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Marie at Prince Nikolai's confirmation today, May 18, wearing a nice flower dress and a blue hat:

** Full view ** Back/Side view **

Love the dress and the hat. Marie managed to look great and yet not overshadowing Alexandra. I agree with carlota, this outfit has definitely a French vibe to it.

Like the dress though I am not usually one for floral dresses I think it really suits her not sure about the hat I like it but something with a lighter colour though it may have cheered the outfit up IMO

I like the outfit from Nikolai's confirmation, very summerly. Great hat!

Do you think every time a royal women steps outside for a public event, that she has a bunch of hairdress and people to take care of her look?

Princess Marie presented the annual AIDS Foundation Prizes in Copenhagen yesterday afternoon, May 22, wearing a lovely dress in white with a print in grey:

** Full view ** Upper part/Side view ** With a cardigan **

I think the cardigan ruined the lovely dress. Its a nice print for spring/summer and looks lightweight.

The dress is by Danish designer Elise Gug spring 2013 collection.

The dress is nice, but with the cardigan not so much.

It's a lovely dress, I like the print and the length of the sleeves. Marie looks really pretty, nice hairstyle too.

I think the cardigan ruined the lovely dress. Its a nice print for spring/summer and looks lightweight.

The dress is by Danish designer Elise Gug spring 2013 collection.

i really liked this dress also! :)

Love the dress love her hair and yes I think that though she may have needed sl warmth perhaps a cardi in white may have been nicer the pinl is really wrong IMO

Love the dress love her hair and yes I think that though she may have needed sl warmth perhaps a cardi in white may have been nicer the pinl is really wrong IMO

I agree with you; the pattern on the cardigan just doesn't go with the dress. A plain, white one would have worked better.

Up until she put on the cardigan, she was fine.

Oh, well.

June 7, 2013 - Marie arriving in Stockholm earlier today in beige and white.

Full view

i love her outfit today. I was wondering the evening outfit. :)

I love it! Everything she's refined and elegant.

Amazing she looks perfect the whole thing gorgeous.

Princess Marie this evening, June 7, at the pre-wedding dinner in Stockholm, looking wonderful in a longer dress in silver:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

marie, looking great at madeleine's pre wedding dinner

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like both of the outfits she wore today. She looks lovely at the pre-wedding dinner.

I like both outfits that Marie wore today. The silver dress is elegant, and suits her quite nicely.

Princess Marie's gala dress is lovely, whereas the tuxedo looks too big on Prince Joachim.

What a shame to wear such a delicate and feminine dress with such gross shoes.For sure,they seem comfortable but they are not nice with everything.
To be frank,I am really fed up to see those shoes.Even some royals seem to wear them with every possible outfit. With such shoes even the thiniest calves ends up looking like cyclist racer ones:cool:

The dress is lovely as is her hair

Princess Marie looks radiant and one of the best dressed tonight.

The dress is quite simple, but I still like it. It suits Marie.
She is a beautiful lady and beatiful ladies have the luck of looking great in the most simple designs, even more thn fancier dresses ;)
I think that, overall, Marie looks very lovely.

Princess Marie's gala dress is lovely, whereas the tuxedo looks too big on Prince Joachim.

Yes, he looks like the guy who took my drink order at the Country Club last evening!;)

That is a beautiful dress and I love the bodice, but too bad it wasn't more vibrant for Marie's coloring. Joachim just needs a tray to complete the waiter look.

What a shame to wear such a delicate and feminine dress with such gross shoes.For sure,they seem comfortable but they are not nice with everything.

The dress is lovely as is her hair

I had the same thought. Beautiful dress! She looks wonderful in this style and color, but the shoes absolutely don't go with the dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom