Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring outfit. Maybe this outfit was suitable for such an event, but this buttoned jacket looks bad with this blouse. Too mee unbuttoned jacket will be better...

I'm certainly not critizing Marie's duties. She is doing a wonderful job and presents herself very nicely. Perhaps she is trying not to outshine Mary, like you say Bertie, if I understand you correctly.
It is just, she dresses more lika an assistant than a leader. or in royal terms, more like a dresser than a princess. I think that is my point. She probably is most comfortable like that and of course has the right to do so.

Thanks Style guru sorry if my post was a little jumbled I have been really sick and my thoughts were not coming out correctly ... but luckily I don't need to worry about that I have Cinderella there to monitor my every word ... what I meant was I agree with you and should have added my own thoughts to the end of the post.
So I hope that clears it up for you Cinderella.... am now much better and will definitely watch my P's and Q's .....

Last edited:

A nice look in black and white for Princess Marie at the university fair "Master and More" in Hamburg, Germany, today, November 15, 2012.

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Thanks Style guru sorry if my post was a little jumbled I have been really sick and my thoughts were not coming out correctly ... but luckily I don't need to worry about that I have Cinderella there to monitor my every word ... what I meant was I agree with you and should have added my own thoughts to the end of the post.
So I hope that clears it up for you Cinderella.... am now much better and will definitely watch my P's and Q's .....

Really? Monitor? Just because I simply pointed something you said and I didn't understand does not mean I "monitor" your every word. That was not nice.

A nice look in black and white for Princess Marie at the university fair "Master and More" in Hamburg, Germany, today, November 15, 2012.

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I like it. Black and white is always a good, nice, elegant and simple combination. Like the addition of the brooch which puts a bit of colour there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely, she looks very elegant.

I like the black and white as well very smart I think and I like her brooch.

I like this on Marie. Love the greenish coat.

I love that outfit! Marie looks very lovely.

Absolutely lovely. The shades of green look great on her.

Princess Marie at a Christmas concert for the AIDS foundation yesterday, December 2, 2012, wearing pants and a jacket:

** Full view ** Side view **

I like her jacket very much. The whole outfit has a nice wintry look about it - very suitable for the going temperatures.

Thanks for the pictures Iceflower:flowers:

I like the outfit on her the shoes are very sensible though is the ground slippery???

Princess Marie at a Christmas concert for the AIDS foundation yesterday, December 2, 2012, wearing pants and a jacket:

** Full view ** Side view **

I love those kinds of jackets. I think Marie looks great; lovely, elegant and professional, with a slight casual note. Love the shades of brown on her.

I really like this look on Marie. Elegant and comfortable.

She looks nice. I love the jacket.

Princess Marie at DanChurchAid's Christmas event in Gentofte on December 4, 2012 - no full view pic yet, but she looks so good in red!

** Upper part **

She sure does! Hope we see full pics soon.

Princess Marie at DanChurchAid's Christmas event in Gentofte on December 4, 2012 - no full view pic yet, but she looks so good in red!

** Upper part **

I like the top part of what I can see. Red is a great colour on her. Marie looks gorgeous!

That shade of red looks absolutely spectacular on Marie.

I´m not usually a fan of those shiny and "rigids" fabrics either, but somehow I think they work on simple, long sleeves tops like this.
I like the top part of the dress and the colour, but the ruffled bottom part is awful, IMO.

Too shiny, too wrinkly, too ruffly. Nice color, though I think it would have looked better in a matte material.

Last edited:
I don't like this shade of pink on her. Neither a material, it's too shiny. A simply dress suits her better.

I agree with you on all counts, Baroness. I also think her hairdo is a little severe looking.. Pretty smile, however.

The pink dress is awful! The fabric and the ruffles are horrible. This has got to be one of her worst looks.

With the exception of the ruffles on the sides of the dress I like it for some reason. The color looks good on her!

The color is great on her, but these ruffles are awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom